Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW podcast episode 1

you said it like 12 times after i told you 12 times, dubbz was working on it...

you even @ me this morning like 45 mins after the shit dropped homie...

there's a section in the cast just for you i regret less every time you bring this shit up
You mad that I told you to drop the pod anyways instead of waiting for the perfect mix so ppl could just hear what you had? You also upset that I asked you in the morning where it was since you said you was gonna drop it last night?

man if you don’t calm your ass down lol

I love that you dropped it bro I’m proud y’all got it done

I’ll listen in 3 hrs to 20 mins of it while I eat some sushi

Quit ass kissing

That wasn't being disrespectful that was a suggestion
I guess telling the truth is ass kissing now
tenor.gif

That should be the first thing to address going forward.
Just what is this podcast gonna be about ?
it's a interesting conversation....

which is why i liked goldies so much... he knew he was gonna go in on budden and came in steaming hot..

there is no topic any of us could come in that hot with that EVERYBODY wanted to jump on.....for example the hottest topic the night we recorded was the lizzo shit, and everybody was already tired of talking about it...i can't remember off the top if we addressed it but we just started brainstorming and brain storming... and it just turned into a conversation vs attacking any certain topic with specific direction..

but that's something to consider going forward... bcuz those things have to be discussed pre-cast...

which i was tryna get lurk to understand when he said "just hit me"

like wtf are we gonna talk about? what specific topic do you want us to hit you on? are you going to ave prepared points on that topic....or do you just wanna freestyle it?

we ended up doing a lot of freestyling for the first cast just to see how it all went.

but we also spent a lot of time planning...shit can get frustrating so we ended up not going with a whole lot we planned in favor of a more organic conversation flow for this particular cast....which lead into a lot of personal topics....

either way maybe next time we'll stick to organizing topics and how much time we wanna spend on each individual topic

Y'all need segment strictly about the shenanigans on here. 'A-Dubb Bullshit' or something. In the beginning, ain't nobody gonna be listening to these shits but us, so it'll be good to have some shit niggas can all get a kick out of. Plus, whoever discovers the pod will prolly wanna sign up fr the forum just off the shit y'all talking about.

You mad that I told you to drop the pod anyways instead of waiting for the perfect mix so ppl could just hear what you had? You also upset that I asked you in the morning where it was since you said you was gonna drop it last night?

man if you don’t calm your ass down lol

I love that you dropped it bro I’m proud y’all got it done

I’ll listen in 3 hrs to 20 mins of it while I eat some sushi
ok

Y'all need segment strictly about the shenanigans on here. 'A-Dubb Bullshit' or something. In the beginning, ain't nobody gonna be listening to these shits but us, so it'll be good to have some shit niggas can all get a kick out of. Plus, whoever discovers the pod will prolly wanna sign up fr the forum just off the shit y'all talking about.
we discussed that too.....

we thought long and hard on that shit too...

but i think we all agreed not to spend too much time talking to and about posters

And ain't all y'all parents? I know Du got kids and Reesey got a whole squad over that bitch. A cool ass parenting segment would be ill. Du always talking about feeling bad for making his son and angry little conquerer and shit. Lol. And I'm quite sure Reesey got some stories to tell with having that many kids, being a granny, looking like she looks and having the kinda IG following that she does.

Seems like niggas are only thinking about surface shit. Dig deeper. Shit could really be a go with some tweaking.

Last edited:
And ain't all y'all parents? I dunno about 1/2. But I know Du got kids and Reesey got a whole squad over that bitch. A cool as parenting segment would be ill. Du always talking about feeling bad for making his son and angry little conquerer and shit. Lol. And I'm quite sure Reesey got some stories to tell with having that many kids, being a granny, looking like she looks and having the kinda IG following that she does.

Seems like niggas are only thinking about surface shit. Dig deeper. Shit could really be a go with some tweaking.
This nigga didnt even listen to the ep

Definitely. I agree. But a little segment each show won't hurt. And you can always dead the shit if it ends up not working. The time to experiment with shit is NOW, when ain't nobody hearing the shit but us.
agreed, i've been keeping notes.

i gotta little journal for the podcast shit

it's a interesting conversation....

which is why i liked goldies so much... he knew he was gonna go in on budden and came in steaming hot..

there is no topic any of us could come in that hot with that EVERYBODY wanted to jump on.....for example the hottest topic the night we recorded was the lizzo shit, and everybody was already tired of talking about it...i can't remember off the top if we addressed it but we just started brainstorming and brain storming... and it just turned into a conversation vs attacking any certain topic with specific direction..

but that's something to consider going forward... bcuz those things have to be discussed pre-cast...

which i was tryna get lurk to understand when he said "just hit me"

like wtf are we gonna talk about? what specific topic do you want us to hit you on? are you going to ave prepared points on that topic....or do you just wanna freestyle it?

we ended up doing a lot of freestyling for the first cast just to see how it all went.

but we also spent a lot of time planning...shit can get frustrating so we ended up not going with a whole lot we planned in favor of a more organic conversation flow for this particular cast....which lead into a lot of personal topics....

either way maybe next time we'll stick to organizing topics and how much time we wanna spend on each individual topic
Finna listen to it now and see what the feeling is
Will give a more final opinion later

Back