Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW podcast episode 1

Lurk knows what he's doing...he not dumb

there is a difference b/t providing feedback and just being an ass

nah get rid of that music

Mix is TRASH too

Bitch...

giphy.gif

look man, i told Du i wont sure about the mixing shit... this was just a practice run but if you know how to mix then you can do that next time

1. Open w all introductions, be creative

2. You’re listening to ABW radio.. make sure to check out our socials & our main website, especially if you like what you hear...

3. Move onto news headlines, weather, sports and go from there..

Just an idea
This is a podcast not a news channel

Sports and trending topics of the week could be better

this was actually one of our biggest issues in planning..

is this a podcast for ABW posters and the site....?
or a Podcast for the world that featured ABW posters...?

is this a commentary?? relationship life advice?? news and opinion?? just joking around....

are we gonna talk about sports? popular headlines??

so many things to think about going forward....

i could easily talk shit with goldie and just rant about whatever on his cast..several ideas popped into my head just off of goldies cast, the energy he had in that one, and certain conversations he said....

the shit lurk talking about...i'm sure i could match his energy and make a cast with him talking about sports and other shit....

it really don't matter... AP had a good idea yesterday and said we should actively shuffle the crews meaning whoever can record with whoever...it's just always under the ABW banner....which is cool with me, since everybody seems to have ideas....

shit baldhead logic could do a abw hair care cast

just mad options out there

Lurk knows what he's doing...he not dumb

there is a difference b/t providing feedback and just being an ass
him and beta.....

niggaz rode me all day yesterday, and just saying whatever today to get a rise

Du I can’t wait to listen because I know what it was like in the infancy stages

the best thing you could do is drop it

it’ll make it a lot easier to record and drop another one

Lmao nigga all I said was to drop it because you had this in the tuck for a month
you said it like 12 times after i told you 12 times, dubbz was working on it...

you even @ me this morning like 45 mins after the shit dropped homie...

there's a section in the cast just for you i regret less every time you bring this shit up

I don't really care about y'all personal lives, keep that shit off the podcast
i know i said constructive criticism....i actually want people to want to record next time....shit...

and like i said we played around with a lotta topics just to get a feel for recording together...

yall niggaz disrespectful as fuck....but i guess i'm overreacting again...

Bitch...

giphy.gif

look man, i told Du i wont sure about the mixing shit... this was just a practice run but if you know how to mix then you can do that next time
I had to get you back after you got me mixed up with some rando nigga

But Shit you got it just keep practicing. if yall need another ear to check it before release lemme know...

i know i said constructive criticism....i actually want people to want to record next time....shit...

and like i said we played around with a lotta topics just to get a feel for recording together...

yall niggaz disrespectful as fuck....but i guess i'm overreacting again...
You should know better than me that that is what that nergo does.

You should know better than me that that is what that nergo does.
i knew niggaz was gonna be brutal, thats why i wanted to drop it at a time where i could be available to defend our shit...

i knew it was gonna go like this......

it's whatever......i got thick skin, i can handle it, i actually wanted to record again last night.....

I had to get you back after you got me mixed up with some rando nigga

But Shit you got it just keep practicing. if yall need another ear to check it before release lemme know...

JonnyRoccit used to produce and mix music too but ima let you live bro

this was actually one of our biggest issues in planning..

is this a podcast for ABW posters and the site....?
or a Podcast for the world that featured ABW posters...?

is this a commentary?? relationship life advice?? news and opinion?? just joking around....

are we gonna talk about sports? popular headlines??

so many things to think about going forward....

i could easily talk shit with goldie and just rant about whatever on his cast..several ideas popped into my head just off of goldies cast, the energy he had in that one, and certain conversations he said....

the shit lurk talking about...i'm sure i could match his energy and make a cast with him talking about sports and other shit....

it really don't matter... AP had a good idea yesterday and said we should actively shuffle the crews meaning whoever can record with whoever...it's just always under the ABW banner....which is cool with me, since everybody seems to have ideas....

shit baldhead logic could do a abw hair care cast

just mad options out there
That should be the first thing to address going forward.
Just what is this podcast gonna be about ?

Back