Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW podcast episode 1

You welcome motherfuckers.

:sup:
man these niggaz the worst...

i told them multiple times yesterday the shit need to be edited, and u were working on it...

but naw these niggaz wanna keep bringing the shit up... flooded goldie whole thread tryna get me to rush the shit out.....

only for it to get here and all they do is talk shit
Great way to build the brand
see this??/

talking shit...

i ain't seen reesey or 1/2 on here this week.. maybe they had shit going on.. but yall rush me to put it out, then criticize them for not being here....

niggaz ungrateful as fuck bruh

the music was just a lil too loud, if ya'll do wanna keep it in it can probably be turned down so it aint as much of a distraction

if it would of been on its own audio track then it could of been done easily
yea i'll pass that along to reesey...

i didn't know that was what was causing the complications....i think she just did it to make sure there was no dead space or over bearing background noises......but it looks like we don't really need it....

the music was just a lil too loud, if ya'll do wanna keep it in it can probably be turned down so it aint as much of a distraction

if it would of been on its own audio track then it could of been done easily
I dont find it bad tho but im listening thru speaker

man these niggaz the worst...

i told them multiple times yesterday the shit need to be edited, and u were working on it...

but naw these niggaz wanna keep bringing the shit up... flooded goldie whole thread tryna get me to rush the shit out.....

only for it to get here and all they do is talk shit

see this??/

talking shit...

i ain't seen reesey or 1/2 on here this week.. maybe they had shit going on.. but yall rush me to put it out, then criticize them for not being here....

niggaz ungrateful as fuck bruh
You gotta relax man...

Where was this personality on the show tho? Lol yall would hate me wit all the mature talk yall doing
we already do hate you...

but each podcast gonna have it's own personality and energy.....

you wanna just talk shit and be goofy, make an account at anchor or whatever platform works for you......and organize who you want to be on your podcast and drop it at your leisure.....

i'll be sure to support that shit in the same fashion you've supported this one

we already do hate you...

but each podcast gonna have it's own personality and energy.....

you wanna just talk shit and be goofy, make an account at anchor or whatever platform works for you......and organize who you want to be on your podcast and drop it at your leisure.....

i'll be sure to support that shit in the same fashion you've supported this one
tenor.gif

eh bruh you spoke it into existence, and after minimal consideration, my initial response was to agree

1. Open w all introductions, be creative

2. You’re listening to ABW radio.. make sure to check out our socials & our main website, especially if you like what you hear...

3. Move onto news headlines, weather, sports and go from there..

Just an idea
Its supposed to be a podcast not a news channel

Sports and trending topics of the week could be better

Back