Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Playlists: Kickback/Shindig Music

AP2.5

Beef Authority
Site Administrator
Talked about doing this for a while, but i like how diverse the music tastes are here. My idea is to curate playlists with various themes and have @Goldie tweet it from the ABW Twitter account as well as share on IG.

The first theme is kickback/shindig music. I know a few of ya'll like to entertain guests and whatnot or you might go to a homeboy/homegirl spot and they asking you to hook ya phone up to the bluetooth for some music for guests.

I'm not going to guarantee that all the songs posted will make the list, but give it ya best shot

I'll use the OP to update the list:

To give you an idea of what I had in mind, here are a couple of songs. I gotta give @Elzo69Renaissance his props for putting me on Tuxedo III. I went back and listened to the first two and they didnt disappoint at all.

iMMA COME THROUGH, HOL UP!

WAIT HOW CURRENT DOES IT HAVE TO BE?
it doesnt matter unless you think having a theme would be better? I like to do a mix b/c there are just some songs that are timeless regardless of period, but im open for suggestions

Na kickback music is straight..its something i can play spades to (yea i play) or throw on at a cook out

i usually just play instrumentals of alot of different songs and genres.

ill add mine later

Back