Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Oversight Commission

Status
Not open for further replies.
So im hearing the real reason is that posters shitted on some mods podcast. It was "corny"and that they work shitty 40 hour jobs but tryna act like they breakfast club...

N than somebody dropped a dime to a mod...n they got upset

nah some niggas had a group chat about dick pics and got exposed for it and now it’s a rebellion against the mods because somebody got banned over it

Ya'll still active with this Committee? Got an official grievance to file before the Court.

A mod got his feelings hurt and locked me out of a thread.

I didn't violate any written site policies. Just called that dude out on some garbage he was spitting.

How does the process work?

By the way, @AP21 has taken care of me in PM, but I want this to go before the Committee so it is documented.

Thanks.

You think shamelessly crying all over the board is the answer?

Um, you want this smoke too bro?

There is a system to address abuse of privileges. I am letting the community know about it. You can call it what you want, but the situation got handled appropriately and amicably.

Now, the real question is this: why was a mod abusing privileges and in his feelings over getting smoked because of his ignorance?

Why don't you answer that instead of sniffing my nuts?

My thing is this:

Why fight with mods?

It’s like fighting the police.

It’s a no-win situation.

Just like in real life we have corrupt cops and online you may have to deal with corrupt mods.

At least online you don’t have to deal with getting stopped, searched, detained and possibly assaulted or killed.

Keep it moving’.

Nah bro. Distrust in the mods means a free-for-all. Mods cannot allow themselves to get sucked into the emotional stress of the threads they hang out in. We have to bring these issues to light. If we allow these abuses of privilege to go unchecked, we are no better than those in real life being silent to police corruption.

It's about principles.

Online or offline.

Stay true to what you believe in, regardless of the medium.

Why Nike is betting its slogan on Colin Kaepernick - CNN

He's ignorant to U.S. political systems. Several posters, including me, were calling him out in the thread about Obama. He got in his feelings and banned me from the thread. Not sure if he banned anyone else. Also tried to get me to not post in the Candy Shop if I wanted him to respond to me. I never asked him to do that though. He somehow became interested in me and came at me from his mod perch. Showed how sensitive he is, which is unbecoming of a mod. Used the only tool he could against me, which is a ban from the thread.

But as I said earlier, I stand for the principle of doing the right thing. No excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back