Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Oversight Commission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahem ahem....

I have been tracking this group over the last couple weeks, searching threads where they presence was requested or needed and find them to have been woefully lacking in many many areas. There isn't a single instance where this commision has provided real results in keeping mods in line. I tried to reach out to TS but haven't received any response as of yet. I can only assume he quit with out informing anyone

At this time I'm officially breaking up this commission in its entirety and will be creating a new one.

You all deserve better representation. I will get it for you

-Administration​

Ahem ahem....

I have been tracking this group over the last couple weeks, searching threads where they presence was requested or needed and find them to have been woefully lacking in many many areas. There isn't a single instance where this commision has provided real results in keeping mods in line. I tried to reach out to TS but haven't received any response as of yet. I can only assume he quit with out informing anyone

At this time I'm officially breaking up this commission in its entirety and will be creating a new one.

You all deserve better representation. I will get it for you

-Administration​
Lmao what a dickhead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back