Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Official Pet Thread

For all my ABW cat owners:

Aside from punting a muthafucca like a game winning field goal...is there any good spray products you recommend that prevent cats from scratching on furniture?

For all my ABW cat owners:

Aside from punting a muthafucca like a game winning field goal...is there any good spray products you recommend that prevent cats from scratching on furniture?

I just spray 'em with water every time they start. They figure it out eventually.

I had to throw away a nice ass living room set 'cause the cats royally fucked up the leather on the couch, love seat, and chair. I was gonna try to bring alladat with me from Vegas too but the damage was so extensive I just got rid of it.

I just spray 'em with water every time they start. They figure it out eventually.

I had to throw away a nice ass living room set 'cause the cats royally fucked up the leather on the couch, love seat, and chair. I was gonna try to bring alladat with me from Vegas too but the damage was so extensive I just got rid of it.

Gat damn. What kinda cats you got that does that kinda damage?? Lol!

I either spray his azzz wit water...or yell at his azzz...then put his azzz in the room. For a few hours

Back