Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Official Pet Thread

Not a fan of dogs, love cats. I love their independence and arrogance. Did you know that cats don't cover their poo because of cleanliness? They cover their poo out of respect for the alpha in the home. So if your cat doesn't cover their poo, they don't respect you.

:lolfoh:

Dead at a pussy showing u no respect

Anyways, got my cat from the SPCA, couldn't decide on a name so we decided the first thing the cat would go to in the house would be her name. We used to have a huge floor model tv, that's what she climbed up on first. So we named her "Sony".

Not a fan of dogs, love cats. I love their independence and arrogance. Did you know that cats don't cover their poo because of cleanliness? They cover their poo out of respect for the alpha in the home. So if your cat doesn't cover their poo, they don't respect you.

Anyways, got my cat from the SPCA, couldn't decide on a name so we decided the first thing the cat would go to in the house would be her name. We used to have a huge floor model tv, that's what she climbed up on first. So we named her "Sony".

I've always liked the fact that cats come when they want, not when told. You can yell or beg whatever, they'll just sit there and stare at you until they get ready. Plus I like the purring, I find it quite soothing. Also, they give great massages.

tenor.gif

FB_IMG_1500323627490.jpg FB_IMG_1500323572933.jpg
I'm usually a cat person but I received a puppy as a birthday present, she was only 5 weeks old and I named her Honey. I miss her like more than words could ever describe but she was definitely my baby. She was 2 years old in these pictures.

First two are my Pit Bella...
F4BB76EE-3A26-4051-B6DA-9487831D697C.jpeg
9ACD77BC-C03C-4A06-B5AB-7BA8F1AE0368.png
These three are left to right Dallas long hair chihuahua , Zoey Mexican chihuahua & Tiny...
They was taking a nap and I woke em...
922A1360-2FE1-4CE1-8932-B572218D0159.jpeg

Yet you called the cat stretched out on your back porch a faggot.

All these dogs are cool and all where the exotic shit at?

I’m a try to find some pics of the bearded dragons I used to own. One died due to an anal prolapse (the one time I didn’t dice the carrots fine enough). Gave the other one away due to that incident

Had a turtle named kiddo when I was a kid,, some one stole it...

Then another named kit when I was teenager

Kit was a boss....

Ate fish, worms, apples, bananas, pears, lettuce......she used to follow me around the house...And would hiss at people that came close to me....
She even laid an egg.

But my father came by one night and touched the egg, so she crushed it.....then she stopped eating. So I gave her to a science teacher at the school I got her from....

Supposedly she got better when she was back around other turtles.

But yea,, add that lo the list of fuckshit my father did

I had fish, use to be big on getting my fish tank on glow. Had baby-mini sharks/ tiger-stripped fish etc.

I need to get back into that.

Back