Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Mortal Kombat: Millennials Edition HAHAHAHAHA! (Preliminaries)

4 players on each team.

So far: you, blac

Hopefully the 2 Chi's, Josh and someone else can be on the male team.
Nah, I'm gucci on all that team shit unless they plan on being inactive

Du holding the stash like a jew

Chi-town showing up every 17hrs

Remedy feeding info to the other side

Born alone die alone

Grand opening grand closing lol

Man why yall gotta be so difficult. Let's just run the millennials game.

How exactly does this game work?
Each game a lil different but in this one you have to choose an artist that debuted after 2013

From there a theme will be posted (post a song by you artist that talked about love) after everyone post thier track the judge (or judges) picks the best songs that fit the theme

Someone is eliminated. On and On until 1 poster left standing

I suggest skimming the other ABW MK threads that can be found in the Record Store

Ok. I might be down. Can we use artists that came out before 2013 but just use songs they have that came out after 2013 or nah?

Ok. I might be down. Can we use artists that came out before 2013 but just use songs they have that came out after 2013 or nah?
NAH

Artist themselves had to debut after 2013, 1 rapper and one r&B (pop)

so far it's just you and Goldie.....with everyone else crying about this and that

Now when you say debuted.....

r-kelly-bet-interview.jpg

Dammit Gabi!

Mixtape, album, single! Whatever put them on the map AFTER 2013

@Goldie 2013- now. Give you a 4 1/2 yr window

I already thought of 2 that I would run with.......

I promise I'm not tryna be difficult here. But it's hard to pin down when somebody came out in this generation. Cuz somebody coulda been on SoundCloud for 5 yrs before an "official" release. And had 20 EPs that they recorded in they closet with equipment they bought using they grandma SSI check before something official.

I promise I'm not tryna be difficult here. But it's hard to pin down when somebody came out in this generation. Cuz somebody coulda been on SoundCloud for 5 yrs before an "official" release. And had 20 EPs that they recorded in they closet with equipment they bought using they grandma SSI check before something official.
I'm using Wikipedia

Whatever Wiki says is there first project we cool with it

Just don't try to Pick Lupe or no shit like that

But we don't draft until we have all of the players we need. Then he'll make the draft order

Back