Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Money Wars: The Purge Thread

it wasnt but ok

Dude said bitches as in plural meaning multiple, that's a wide range of people. If he kept it singular then it would be an attack on someone. I see what you're doing, trying to start something that ain't there.

Dude said bitches as in plural meaning multiple, that's a wide range of people. If he kept it singular then it would be an attack on someone. I see what you're doing, trying to start something that ain't there.
normally, i would agree, however, in the context in which you've done it, im left with the impression that it wasn't a general remark

normally, i would agree, however, in the context in which you've done it, im left with the impression that it wasn't a general remark

I see your confusion but in this instance dude grouped every woman up trying to come to the conclusion it would happen to someone else, I didn't attack an individual.

chitown b looking like

16331238.jpg

Bruh I don't even care about that shit.

I never did. I set it up so you could rob people in peace, and everyone else could stack their money.

Mission accomplished. Once I had enough to opt out...I opted out..... No one cares about robbing people but you and your friends..... Hence no one playing the game no more.

Every one.... Including your team..... Just opts out..

It was only fun when I was playing.... And when I wasnt no one cared....

But you can tell your story.... I'm sure you and no one else believes it

You don't care but here you are right now caring. When I don't care about something I don't bother talking about it. You're not that important nigga so I really don't see why you think you are.

Oh look, you following me around again to force an interaction, didn't I say you do that earlier.

You got a new idea for the money wars? @Joshie Kahn
Yeah, think "The Money Hunger Games". Except, no alliances. It's every man for himself, survival of the fittest.

1. You know how in the movie people had sponsors giving gifts? Let's give roll with that but with our spin on it. Instead of people giving gifts we get a list of everybody who wants to play and then randomly assign them boosts in games/activities of certain types. So and so gets a 5% boost from whatever they earn in Jeopardy, x gets 5% on top of what they made from bets etc.

2. To simulate the players gathering resources in the movie, there will be a first week cease fire so the game isn't immediately chaotic

3. Robberies won't be a thing

4. Robberies will be replaced with kills and they're final, once you die you're out of ABW Hunger Games for the duration of the game

5. You can't kill without acquiring a weapon

6. There will be a certain amount of weapons each of varying quality that will determine how successful an attack will be

7. There will armor to buy to lower your chances of dying from an attack, a success defense depletes the armor and the user will need to buy another

8. A Successful or unsuccessful kill will break the weapon and the user will need to purchase another

9. Last man standing gets the "VICTOR" badge/title and a certain amount of money yet to be determined

Off the top of my head, I got more stuff for the robbery system in general but Du talkin about he too stressed.

Back