Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Money Wars: The Purge Thread

Hate to break it to you bro, but I already told y'all how my work schedule is for the next two weeks.

Monday is Holiday. I'm home with the kids.

And Thursday I'll be back here in Fairfax, and as you can see my availability is anything but free...

I ain't get to talk shit on this case till it was almost over.

I ain't got the time to play y'all little games with y'all like that

Goldie out for the week
Du gon for the week
Chicity broke

BWG already with a future W......ish

Goldie's on the sideline
Du is broke
TonyDubbz is an afterthought
AP don't really play
Chicity is washed

does BWG really gotta rob someone to win today. Save your people and just give up the loot

Goldie's on the sideline
Du is broke
AP don't really play
Chicity is washed

does BWG really gotta rob someone to win today. Save your people and just give up the loot
Nope

Purge begins at 12pmest until 2pmest

Reach out to Goldie, or AP21 for a badge. Badges won't be removed until purge is over. If you're caught robbing b4 noon OR robbing when you're under 1M you forfeit your entire bank and the bank of whomever you send the money to. Any attempt to knowingly circumvent the rules will result in 1month purge ban and a daily forfeiture of earned monies for a week

Protected Members (1/21/19 and 1/24/19):
@Mrs. Litty
@Kandy (stash)
@Az (stash)

@Goldie as per a judges ruling, you have to sit out this week

I remind everyone once again, reach out for a badge. One will not be given to you for the fuck of it

Goldie's on the sideline
Du is broke
AP don't really play
Chicity is washed

Nah

You robbed me blind

I had no money to play

Purge begins at 12pmest until 2pmest

Reach out to Goldie, or AP21 for a badge. Badges won't be removed until purge is over. If you're caught robbing b4 noon OR robbing when you're under 1M you forfeit your entire bank and the bank of whomever you send the money to. Any attempt to knowingly circumvent the rules will result in 1month purge ban and a daily forfeiture of earned monies for a week

Protected Members (1/21/19 and 1/24/19):
@Mrs. Litty
@Kandy (stash)
@Az (stash)
@LadyDu
@Inori
@BDP™️
@Golden

@Goldie as per a judges ruling, you have to sit out this week

I remind everyone once again, reach out for a badge. One will not be given to you for the fuck of it

Back