Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Monday Morning Quarterback (Week 10 maybe?? idk)

Hate to say it as a fan but the Texans won’t be contenders until we get a new coach. He shows his incompetence on a weekly basis.

I’m this close to hoping off the Watson hype train too. He’s a good QB but some of his decisions keep him from being great. Idk if it’s the coaches confining him to the pocket or what but dude just needs to play his game. Never thought I’d have to yell throw the ball when Deshaun became the starter but its starting to remind me of schaub.

-Fire Jay Gruden. It’s time for his ass to hit the road. Haskins shouldn’t of been anywhere near that game. Putting him in without time to prepare like Jones did and allowing him to throw 3 picks might of fucked things all the way up. We need a new coaching staff. Period.

-Speaking of Keenum, I bet the Vikings & him would be in better shape if they didn’t let Cousins steal $84 million. Case had way better chemistry with those receivers there can Cousins.

-The Jags/Panthers situations look way better since their QBs got injured. Who saw this coming?

-Vontez deserves his suspension. Fuck that dude.

-Give the Lions credit, they took KC to the limit. The issues the Pats exposed in the AFC title game still seem to remain.

-NFC Title game prediction: Saints/Bears. Two strong defenses are gonna show out the rest of the year IMO. I still don’t count out Dallas & Green Bay tho.

-The Bucs blowout win is a fluke right?

Hate to say it as a fan but the Texans won’t be contenders until we get a new coach. He shows his incompetence on a weekly basis.

I’m this close to hoping off the Watson hype train too. He’s a good QB but some of his decisions keep him from being great. Idk if it’s the coaches confining him to the pocket or what but dude just needs to play his game. Never thought I’d have to yell throw the ball when Deshaun became the starter but its starting to remind me of schaub.
:pathetic:

-What's going on in Dallas? 2 straight losses and it wasnt until late in the packers game, they showed a pulse. Is this just a blip or pretty much the writing on the wall

-NOLA...they finally let Teddy off the leash. I give his performance an A. He did all the things in this game that I was knocking him for not doing previously. He wasnt holding onto the ball, taking terrible sacks, and overthinking. If it wasn't there, he took off.

Props to the defense again. Two straight weeks the no. 1 receiver for the opposition was practically shut down. Lattimore has been beasting the last two games.

-What's going on in Dallas? 2 straight losses and it wasnt until late in the packers game, they showed a pulse. Is this just a blip or pretty much the writing on the wall

-NOLA...they finally let Teddy off the leash. I give his performance an A. He did all the things in this game that I was knocking him for not doing previously. He wasnt holding onto the ball, taking terrible sacks, and overthinking. If it wasn't there, he took off.

Props to the defense again. Two straight weeks the no. 1 receiver for the opposition was practically shut down. Lattimore has been beasting the last two games.

We move the ball on the packers all game and had stupid mistakes with penalties. Add to the fact we didn't have tyronn Smith and that was a big issue as well.

We move the ball on the packers all game and had stupid mistakes with penalties. Add to the fact we didn't have tyronn Smith and that was a big issue as well.
was having smith back gonna have ya'll not down by almost 30 pts at one point in the game?

Dallas LBs was ass all game.

I was clowning J. Smith before the game but damn he looked ever worse yesterday.

Gave boy all that money and he aint never been above average since he got drafted

-Aaron Jones always seems to show out against the Cowboys for some reason. He did it his rookie season & now this. Says a lot that once Dallas started playing good NFC teams they took a shit the last two weeks.

-For every great DeSean Watson game we get there’s a handful where he or the rest of the team under performs. I don’t trust the Texans.

-Honestly if I was the Panthers GM.. trading Cam after this season would not be an impossibility. I hope he gets well but if this kid keeps balling out I can’t see what justification there is to put Cam out there.

-If Josh Allen can actually be consistent, the Bills would be the one team no one wants to fuck with in the playoffs.

-The Bengals need to pack it in. Do AJ Green a favor & trade his ass to New England already.

-If Andrew Luck wasn’t forced to the retire the Colts probably would be undefeated.

was having smith back gonna have ya'll not down by almost 30 pts at one point in the game?
Of course it would it changes the mindset of the coordinator. When you're limited on offense you gameplan to compensate for that. And, again we had over 500 yards of offense just had some mistakes.

We lost to the fuckn Jets.....

giphy.gif

-The Browns at best are gonna finish 7-9/8-8. These dudes are not ready yet (that includes their head coach).

-Are the Chiefs gonna be ok? With each passing week it makes it easier to believe some teams gonna punch em in the mouth before they can face the Pats.

-The NFC West is easily the best division in the NFL. Russell Wilson the MVP right now.

-My Redskins didn’t win, the Dolphins found a way to loose. Sure hope they get Tua.

-Dan Quinn the next fired head coach. Bank on that shit.

-Jason Garrett ain’t too far behind him the way the Cowboys goin.

-Teddy Bridgewater so far is making his case to be Brees replacement when he retires. If I was the Saints I’d do what I could to keep him around.

Two gloves Teddy

I know Drew wanna get back as soon as possible but man rest that shit.

-Dan Quinn on his way the fuck out after this Seattle game. Ever since 28-3 it’s been a slow decline.

-The Chargers are fuckin cursed that’s all there is to it.

-Sanu to the Pats just makes the rich get richer. Sanders to the 9ers is the real game changer tho.

-Either Cam Newton or Phillip Rivers will be the Bears QB next year. I can’t see Mitch still being there with that Super Bowl ready team.

-All this talk about Russell Wilson & Lamar Jackson winning MVP all good... but Aaron Rodgers is probably gonna fuck all those plans up.

Dalvin Cook is the best back in the league. If you wanna argue McCaffrey though I wouldn't object too much.

Saints gonna score 16 points and lose on the road at Lambeau in the NFC Championship Game. Packers have already benefited from several questionable calls at home this season and we all know how the refs feel about Who Dat...

:ohyea:

Back