Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Monday Morning Quarterback (Week 10 maybe?? idk)

and the Browns look like they have a pulse

still only 2 games in, but i want them to be good this year

ehhh

i dont like Baltimore solely for the reason that IP360 posts them large ass pics of the raven every time they win

i apologize for nothing
You just hate Baltimore all together...

I want the browns to put up big numbers cuz the way my fantasy teams are set up....

But I do think the Ravens have a clear path to the playoffs this year no matter what

You just hate Baltimore all together...

I want the browns to put up big numbers cuz the way my fantasy teams are set up....

But I do think the Ravens have a clear path to the playoffs this year no matter what
ehhhh...not at all...i've only been there once i think...i THINK...

but i definitely dont like the ravens b/c of IP

All these 2000’s era QBs going down (Brees, Ben, Eli), even Rivers not looking the same really... yet Tom Brady is thriving. Damn.

Wasn’t expecting Eli to get benched this early. Fine by me tho, Barkley so far is being wasted like OBJ was. I’d like to see Eli get traded to the Jags tho.

Glad the Browns bounced back somewhat but they got a crazy schedule coming up.

Miami just might go 0-16. They that special kind of shitty.

My Redskins are gonna have a losing season it’s happening. I’m ready to see what Haskins can do cuz the other shoe is dropping fast. Jay should be gone come next season.

John Elway is the problem in Denver

Seattle's offense can look like complete ass sometimes. Really don't like their personnel.

Bucs keep wasting draft picks on trash kickers. Reason enough alone Jason Licht should've been fired but he got a new deal of all things.

Almost a quarter into the season and haven't seen anything to make me think it's not Pats/Chiefs and then just everybody else in the AFC. KC really should get my nigga Ramsey though.

Detroit is the quiet surprise so far to me.

My nigga Cook still beasting

saints won a game with less than 300 yards on offense

im still trying to wrap my head around this

Drew throws for 300+ in his sleep and for an entire game, this is all the team managed to have. Its not like Seattle was playing lights out D either.

But uhh...i'ma give Teddy another week. He got dallas in the dome coming up so...its really his time

The Saints d played very well

My Cowboys looking like Superbowl Champs

giphy.gif

STILL

-The Browns need a real offensive coordinator. Kitchens ain’t cutting it from what I can tell. Plus they need a better o line. A shame Joe Thomas had to retire.

-So far LeVeon, AB & Big Ben are all suffering after the big split. Smh.

-If the Packers D show out against the Eagles & Cowboys the next two weeks.. they’re Super Bowl contenders.

-I won’t say Cam done in Carolina... but deep down I bet the front office really wants this new QB to work out.

-Ravens/Chiefs gonna have a rematch in the playoffs. Count on it.

Shaq Barrett is easily the early leader for DPOY

I see why Vic Fangio was a coordinator for so long before finally getting a HC job. But again, Elway is still the main problem there.

Play a decent team for the first time this season and all you can do is muster up 10 points in primetime? I see why Jerry still dragging his feet with these Dak negotiations. He knows wsup with dude.

Jared Goff is only effective when EVERYTHING around him is firing on all cylinders. They paying him a lot of money for a guy that doesn't elevate his supporting cast at all.

Speaking of Rams, Sean McVay gonna go from "genius" to Mike Martz real soon if he ain't careful.

Kliff Kingsbury wack ass need the exact same treatment that Wilks got after one year but he won't get it.

That Trubisky injury won't impact Chicago at all.

Bills almost got everything in place.... except a quarterback. McDermott crying about the hit and all that but that shit happened because Allen was running again because he's just an athlete pretending to play QB. Keep your ass in the pocket and those types of hits don't occur.

Back