Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Monday Morning Quarterback (Week 10 maybe?? idk)

i cleared the cache, updated the browser and everything...not sure what the deal is

already spoke to goldie about it so...we'll see

Bucs letting Jaboo walk in the off-season if he don't do an unexpected a 180, then gonna do some wack shit like draft Herbert so the franchise will continue to be ass.

Nice to see Baker get his humble pie. Freddie Kitchens gonna get clapped at the end of the year if not before.

Adam Gase trash and only got his rep because of Peyton Manning.

Saints gonna breeze through the NFC South.

John Ross might resurrect his career.

That vaunted Jags defense from 2 seasons ago don't exist anymore.

Josh Allen is just an athlete pretending to play quarterback

Bucs letting Jaboo walk in the off-season if he don't do an unexpected a 180, then gonna do some wack shit like draft Herbert so the franchise will continue to be ass.

Nice to see Baker get his humble pie. Freddie Kitchens gonna get clapped at the end of the year if not before.

Adam Gase trash and only got his rep because of Peyton Manning.

Saints gonna breeze through the NFC South.

John Ross might resurrect his career.

That vaunted Jags defense from 2 seasons ago don't exist anymore.
well, i wanna wait until after tonight to see about the saints

they have had 2 13 win winning streaks in the past decade

one was they started out 13-0, and the other came after starting 0-2

every other team in the nfc south lost on sunday, so thats "good" but they cant also take an L in week one and be on equal footing

Atlanta should've traded Julio instead of paying him and started a soft rebuild. They ain't gonna do shit with him.

The NFL is desperately ready to print those Pats/Cowboys Super Bowl tickets.

Jameis is a bust.

The Ravens hype is an overreaction. I wanna see them play a good team, not new Browns.

Speaking of the Browns, they have no excuses for that loss. Too much talent to be mediocre.

Steelers get off to a slow start then I'm all in for letting Money Mase get some tick.

My annual end of the year Fire Mike Tomlin rant is gonna be epic this year.

I hope when Flores in Miami gets fired that other nfl teams don't hold the rebuild against him.

Chiefs defense is still suspect to me and that offensive line looks meh.

Jags backup might be able to stay in the league.

Bears gonna be alright.

Pats defense is getting slept on.

Julio gonna want to be traded in the off season.

Last edited:
what did we learn from the NFL this week?

My Cowboys looking like Superbowl Champs

giphy.gif

Some other thoughts:

Damnit Detroit snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Larry Fitz still making plays. Kyler was alright I’m still not sold on him as a nfl qb though.

Like how the Rams used Gurley and my dawg Malcolm Brown. Keep TG from fuckin his shit up again. Ball still look weird coming outta Cam hands. McCaffrey gon eat all year.

Jameis wit 2 pick six’s he might be dunno. Jimmy G still don’t look like nothing special.

Strong 2nd half from Philly. Djacc still ballin. I like Sanders that RB he can go. Case played better than I thought. Probably a different game if he doesn’t overthrow the WR when he was open a 2nd time.

Cincy should’ve beat Seattle. Dalton and John Ross was roasting em but couldn’t get the points when they needed. Seattle oline might be a problem Russ was getting dropped. On the plus side DK Metcalf looked good.

@757'sFinest hold this L. You talked shit about the Texans defense only for the Colts to give up 435 yards of total offense ya bums.

Dallas looked real good. Ima pray for Saquon. Pay DaK jerruh!
@Willie Beamen you big dummy you so worried about my team and your team defense played worse they gave up 510 yards lol atleast indy didn't give a TD in the 4th qtr get ready to lose to the jags trash ass niggas

Yall really gone make a reaction thread for each nfl week, when there is already a nfl regular season thread.....

@Willie Beamen you big dummy you so worried about my team and your team defense played worse they gave up 510 yards lol atleast indy didn't give a TD in the 4th qtr get ready to lose to the jags trash ass niggas

We the Saints though. We gon roll on everybody this year.

Looking for revvvvvvvvenge all winter 2019-2020

yesterday was brutal

got damn

not gonna blame one play, but in the NFL, momentum can mean a lot and I knew as soon as Cam picked the ball up, they was gonna call it back

I'm not even gonna subscribe to this notion that the refs have it out for the saints. I'm a ref, so I know that's a silly pov to have, but got damn man, it just seems like they can't catch a break.

That one play in a vacuum was going to give the saints some much needed Mo but, the final result may have been the same b/c Teddy aint it, and I aint high on Hill either.

Was kinda tight the timeline was full of niggas shitting on the saints and I can't understand why, but fuck it...1-1

Back