Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Monday Morning Quarterback (Week 10 maybe?? idk)

AP2.5

Beef Authority
Site Administrator
what did we learn from the NFL this week?

what are the overreactions?

are you reading too much into the first week?

Overreactions:

I think the browns will still be decent. I usually reserve judgement until after week 4, but by week 8? They are who they are gonna be

I think NE is NE, but the Steelers looks just flat out lost. I hate seeing all the "AND JUST WAIT UNTIL AB PLAYS" tweets on the TL last night...its one game. He could come in, be great, or stink that bitch up and get cut

Dallas is gon dallas. Ofc the Giants would let Amari Cooper look like the second coming of Jerry Rice though

Proper reactions:

Image result for gnats aqua teen hunger force

My Dolphins suck and will suck all year long

The browns look overrated as fuck

Dallas and New England look really good

Melvin Gordon is not missed at all by the Chargers

The lions are the lions

Some other thoughts:

Damnit Detroit snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Larry Fitz still making plays. Kyler was alright I’m still not sold on him as a nfl qb though.

Like how the Rams used Gurley and my dawg Malcolm Brown. Keep TG from fuckin his shit up again. Ball still look weird coming outta Cam hands. McCaffrey gon eat all year.

Jameis wit 2 pick six’s he might be dunno. Jimmy G still don’t look like nothing special.

Strong 2nd half from Philly. Djacc still ballin. I like Sanders that RB he can go. Case played better than I thought. Probably a different game if he doesn’t overthrow the WR when he was open a 2nd time.

Cincy should’ve beat Seattle. Dalton and John Ross was roasting em but couldn’t get the points when they needed. Seattle oline might be a problem Russ was getting dropped. On the plus side DK Metcalf looked good.

@757'sFinest hold this L. You talked shit about the Texans defense only for the Colts to give up 435 yards of total offense ya bums.

Dallas looked real good. Ima pray for Saquon. Pay DaK jerruh!

Good to see Big Ben fail. (I like the steelers though)

Dak was on fire. Him and Cooper price tag just gon get bigger. (defense looked suspect)

Philly gon be a problem all year.

Washington coach is a bitch for benching AP.

New England dont give a fuck about the media and only care about winning with signing AB.

I aint sold on Murray.

MM is bum and got yards due to the RB and WRs making plays after the catch.

Winston is so careless with the rock.

Jimmy G fleeced San Fran for the 100 million bag literally with 4 games of experience before the contract.

Detroit coach is a bum.

Kingsbury is the typical white boy that failed up the ladder and I wanna see him fail.

Showtime picked up right where he left off

Jags backup QB played great but their defense was horrible. LF27 ran the rock good but they was down to big.

keep these coming fellas

I wasnt able to see all the games and this keeps me from having to go to youtube lol

18 penalties for 182 fucking yards...the reason we lost this game.

Then you got our starting RT kicking niggaz in the neck getting ejected. Bake throwing 3 picks. I think for a team as young and as new as ours more preseason reps would have helped.

We rested our players as if we were gearing up for a Super Bowl run when these guys haven’t even got use to playing with each other.

If there still losing like this come week 3, then I’ll get worried. Until then I’m let the hating mufuckaz do what they do best.

#WeStillStacked
#ICanFeelTheHate

Jets boo boo’d on themselves they were rolling. Gase didn’t wanna pay Le’Veon and CJ Mosley they were the 2 best players for the Jets yesterday. Bills put the clamps on in the 4th and I like Josh Allen. They got a weird collection of players but they gon sneak up on some teams.

Kubiak gon have my boy Dalvin Cook eating in Minnesota I expect big things if he stay healthy. I hate seein Kirk cousins celebrate he a corny cac.
Atl oughta be ashamed all that talent just to look flabby. Devonta freeman might be washed

Baltimore turned week 1 into a preseason game. Even RG3 got a piece! Harbaugh ain’t shit running fake punts when it was 35-3 lmao. I liked Hollywood brown when he was at OU he tore shit up. Lamar had all day to throw. If anybody loses to Miami I’m just gonna assume you not trying to win a chip.

i think the NFL does lol

I meant the people responsible lmao

Back