Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Monday Morning Quarterback (Week 10 maybe?? idk)

saints got outplayed...no good way to sugarcoat it

they came out flat af

I still think they are a favorite to take the NFC, but they hadnt lost in almost 2 months so hopefully this woke them up

saints got outplayed...no good way to sugarcoat it

they came out flat af

I still think they are a favorite to take the NFC, but they hadnt lost in almost 2 months so hopefully this woke them up

Coach record after a bye week is meh.

Our oline was trash all game

Coach record after a bye week is meh.

Our oline was trash all game
those were some of the craziest hands to the face calls i've seen this year

i mean, they were calling them like it was going out of style

Yeah saints gotta find away to get one of those top 2 seeds. Best bet is to knock off The 49ers when they come down to the dome and hope the packers slip up one mo time. They already got the tiebreaker against Seattle

Jimmy G was always suspect to me I still don’t trust him until he shows it.

Idk who to pick outta Green Bay and Minnesota for the north it’s really a coin flip.

I think Philly gon take the nfc east. 3 toughest games left all at home. Still got the giants twice, redskins, and dolphins. 4 wins easily if they don’t fuck it up. Probably still come down to Dallas at philly in late December.

- of course Wilson and the seahawks give the 49ers they first L
Now 49ers fans can stfu for the meantime
- saints fans been worried about the defense but the elephant in the room is that Offense except Kamara & Thomas is trash
I know niggas ride or die for Brees but Brees aint Brady he been running out of gas for the longest
-Cowgirls fans :lol9:

-Lamar doing his fucking thang im happy to see that nigga shine
And how you know is people coming out the woodwork to suck his dick
-Rams been trash
-Browns salvaging they season

-FaLcons fans gon ride the shit out of this win like they not 2-7:cont:

And finally the trash teams all came out and played like they average

I hope irreparable damage ain't being done to Haskins in Washington. I think this should've just been a total redshirt year for him. Wait until the new staff and some actual offensive talent is in place.

-Jameis Winston is the only QB in the league with more picks than Phillip Rivers. Jesus.

-The Ravens the best team in the league right now & it’s not even close. Lamar a goddamn monster. I can’t wait to see them in the playoffs.

-Just how different would things be if AB & Gronk were in New England? The Pats don’t inspire a lot of confidence right now but they ain’t dead until they loose in the playoffs.

-The Cardinals have been fun to watch the last few weeks especially Murray. I hope they surround him with better talent next year.

-The Seahawks are gonna beat the Cowboys in the first round & Jason Garrett gonna get canned. Count on it.

I hope irreparable damage ain't being done to Haskins in Washington. I think this should've just been a total redshirt year for him. Wait until the new staff and some actual offensive talent is in place.

I have zero confidence that this team will give Haskins the stable coaching and teammates he needs. It’s always a shitshow with them. They find all kinds of remarkable ways to fuck up QBs (especially the black ones).

I remember a few weeks ago somebody in the main thread jumped out the window and said the Raiders were gonna win the AFC West. They probably should see if Chicago is interested in taking Carr off their hands for a 2 or 3 then draft their own QB of the future.

McCaffrey has gotten the rock at the goal line with the game in the balance like 3 different times this season and been stopped every time.

Man I thought Guice was on IR.

Foles is worthless outside of Philadelphia.

Good to see Devin White making some splash plays finally.

I remember a few weeks ago somebody in the main thread jumped out the window and said the Raiders were gonna win the AFC West. They probably should see if Chicago is interested in taking Carr off their hands for a 2 or 3 then draft their own QB of the future.

McCaffrey has gotten the rock at the goal line with the game in the balance like 3 different times this season and been stopped every time.

Man I thought Guice was on IR.

Foles is worthless outside of Philadelphia.

Good to see Devin White making some splash plays finally.

That was me lmao. It was partly because I hate Kansas city

Saints got a big test ahead of them this week

but they took care of business in ATL

disappointed at the lack of late game execution by the special teams, but they got the dub

Teams have bad days but no reason the Texans should’ve got dragged like they did yesterday. By a rookie QB no less. Had Kareem Jackson looking like prime Charles Woodson shit is ridiculous. Deshaun missed some wide open throws early but the main thing defense couldn’t stop a nose bleed. Now we in a dogfight with Tennessee for the division and they’re on fire right now.

I need to look up the record splits of when Will Fuller plays vs when he doesn’t cause the shit looks like 2 different squads. Coutee finally gets a chance to get out the doghouse and immediately coughs up the football and it gets ran back for a TD. Cut his ass today.

so the saints niners game was good af

sucks the squad lost, but that loss is on Peyton imo

the defense settled down in the 2nd half getting much needed pressures and sacks, but i think the 14 play SF drive took too much out of them

Back