Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Monday Morning Quarterback (Week 10 maybe?? idk)

And the Gnats are 0-2 and Eli, as of yesterday, is 116-116 but has 2 SB rings. That's sums up his career pretty nicely.

Still not sold on Dallas yet. They've had a favorable schedule thus far, but to their credit, you play the schedule in front of you.

My Dolphins have been out scored 102-10 (!) in 2 games at home. Yeah

49ers look surprisingly good

Saints are doomed if brees hand injury is serious

Bills are 2-0. What?

It’s Daniel Jones time in NY. Put Eli to pasture please

Ravens/Cardinals was closer than I thought it would be. Arizona was really moving the ball they just couldn’t put TDs on the board when they got in the redzone they had to settle for field goals 3 times and ended up losing by 6. Murray looked better but he’s throwing off his back foot a lot that ain’t gon cut once the picks start coming. Lamar Jackson another great game he’s fun to watch. Ravens at chiefs next week should be fun. Whatever the bet is for points scored take the over in that game.

Chargers/Lions was a weird game. LA probably looked like the better team but Detroit caught all the breaks yesterday. 2 3rd quarter TDs by LA called back by penalties. Their kicker missed 2 FGs in the 2nd half. Rivers throws a pick in lions territory when they were already in range to kick a FG to tie the game. Anyway I like Kerryon Johnson from Detroit. They might finally have a better than average RB now lol.

Steelers were killing Russ just rushing the front 4. Then for some dumb reason, they started blitzing the corners and Russ began to pick them apart.

Still can't cover TE's in the Tomlin era.

Mason showed he can play. Problem is this coaching staff is wack so I hope they don't stunt his growth.

JuJu doesn't get enough separation from double teams to compensate for Ben's inaccuracy.

Moncrief was our number 2 and Washington was our # 3 goin into that game. Let that marinate. Coaches obviously didn't watch Moncrief drop 5011 balls against NE.

Conner is trending to be injury prone.

Samuels only had 4 carries. SMH

Bud Dupree is a borderline bust.

Terrell Edmunds is wack.

Niggas were actually elated they extended Joe Haden. lol

more thoughts...

I love the Jared Cook signing, but this was the perfect game for him to get himself going. I dont blame the INT on him b/c that was just a great gang tackle that made him cough it up, but he dropped like 3 passes from Teddy that probably would've helped with the confidence.

Well my QB hurt and may have ligament damage.

Our front 7 is legit and Latimore been getting burnt on big plays

Kingsbury offense us trash until ppl get tired.

MM is wack as fuck

Eagles are legit if they have their WRs

Matt Ryan got the W but I dont trust him

My stream for a couple games wasnt working so thats all I have today

Dallas looks good again and zeke not full speed yet. Pay dak.

Bills laying in the cut I’m tryna tell y’all they low key got a squad

Seattle won but again that o line letting Russ get hit too much. Rudolph showed he got some talent idk how long Ben gonna be out but it won’t be too much of a fall off IMO.

Niners finally looked like the team everybody thought were. Garrappollo was straight idk why he just extra regular to me. Bengals had me fooled after week 1 they were trash yesterday. Rams, Seahawks, Niners all 2-0 NFC West will be crazy.

Minnesota really outplayed GB for about 3 quarters yesterday but that 1st quarter did them in. That OPI they called on diggs TD was bullshit. Dalvin cook was beastin yesterday but Kirk cousins fucked it all up. 1st and goal and you throwing into double coverage that nigga is hot dog water.

Dallas looks good again and zeke not full speed yet. Pay dak.

Bills laying in the cut I’m tryna tell y’all they low key got a squad

Seattle won but again that o line letting Russ get hit too much. Rudolph showed he got some talent idk how long Ben gonna be out but it won’t be too much of a fall off IMO.

Niners finally looked like the team everybody thought were. Garrappollo was straight idk why he just extra regular to me. Bengals had me fooled after week 1 they were trash yesterday. Rams, Seahawks, Niners all 2-0 NFC West will be crazy.

Minnesota really outplayed GB for about 3 quarters yesterday but that 1st quarter did them in. That OPI they called on diggs TD was bullshit. Dalvin cook was beastin yesterday but Kirk cousins fucked it all up. 1st and goal and you throwing into double coverage that nigga is hot dog water.

Minny played like shit the entire game fam.

Our defense needs to get it together our last 3 games(rams) hasn't been good. We need dlaw to start getting sacks. Let's go get Fitzpatrick

I'm interested in seeing teddy with the saints offense. I don't know what to expect from him.

Our defense needs to get it together our last 3 games(rams) hasn't been good. We need dlaw to start getting sacks. Let's go get Fitzpatrick

I'm interested in seeing teddy with the saints offense. I don't know what to expect from him.

Yall should hold up giving up what they asking for.

Hes rated as a good slot defender last year but they didnt play teams besides NE th

He faced some shitty QBs last year

AFC is NE and KC then everybody else

NFC seems like it's gonna be wide open

I know Flores was allegedly briefed on the tank plans before taking that job but I still think the nigga gets clapped down the line during the rebuild. Somebody else gonna be coaching up all them high draft picks.

Yall should hold up giving up what they asking for.

Hes rated as a good slot defender last year but they didnt play teams besides NE th

He faced some shitty QBs last year
Right, I'm not going to give up a 1st for him but he's better the Jeff heath

Back