Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: Hellczar 2021 Update

Welcome to ABW Interviews.2021 Edition

Interviewee: @HellCzar

Thanks for agreeing to do this again. The ABW community is happy to hear some updates.
So since we last spoke you stated you were living in Hampton,VA. Are you still living in Hampton? How has the pandemic affected your day to day lifestyle?

Welcome to ABW Interviews.2021 Edition

Interviewee: @HellCzar

Thanks for agreeing to do this again. The ABW community is happy to hear some updates.
So since we last spoke you stated you were living in Hampton,VA. Are you still living in Hampton? How has the pandemic affected your day to day lifestyle?

Yes Iā€™m still in Hampton. Pandemic impacted my life in a couple ways I be around my parents often they both over 65 so I didnā€™t go out much for a minute at least not to heavy populated events like clubs and stuff. But the main thing was I didnā€™t wanna bring nothing back to them because when it first popped up nobody knew how crazy it could get

Yes Iā€™m still in Hampton. Pandemic impacted my life in a couple ways I be around my parents often they both over 65 so I didnā€™t go out much for a minute at least not to heavy populated events like clubs and stuff. But the main thing was I didnā€™t wanna bring nothing back to them because when it first popped up nobody knew how crazy it could get

ABW Interviews: @HellCzar

Yes we all had to use precaution and think about family. Last time you shared with us that you were a Debt collector and that you were not sure of what your career path is right now. Have you gain any insight into what is your dream or career path ?

Yes we all had to use precaution and think about family. Last time you shared with us that you were a Debt collector and that you were not sure of what your career path is right now. Have you gain any insight into what is your dream or career path ?

Dream career path is working in history dreamwise it would be an archaeologist Iā€™d like to find old African history and translate it and make it more public. I had thought about it before back when I was in school but wasnā€™t focused. Teaching is an option and my brother in law was national teacher of the year in 2018. And black men teachers are always needed.

Dream career path is working in history dreamwise it would be an archaeologist Iā€™d like to find old African history and translate it and make it more public. I had thought about it before back when I was in school but wasnā€™t focused. Teaching is an option and my brother in law was national teacher of the year in 2018. And black men teachers are always needed.

That's dope and you should definitely keep pursuing that dream.

Now, here on ABW your sexual identity and sexual preferences are always being targeted. Why do you think that is?
Did you know or anticipate the reaction you received from the site on this post

That's dope and you should definitely keep pursuing that dream.

Now, here on ABW your sexual identity and sexual preferences are always being targeted. Why do you think that is?
Did you know or anticipate the reaction you received from the site on this post

Oh well Iā€™m not bi or gay I was trollin and rolled with it because majority of these niggas are anti lbgqt. Add with it some of the anti black women vibes that come from a lot of the same niggas. They got all the conspiracies and agendas and terrible povs on those topics.
And I used to say some of the same shit. Like ā€œif she donā€™t want the baby she can get an abortion but if I donā€™t want the baby I gotta pay child supportā€ or ā€œnot all niggas be out here raping chicks these girls be around weirdosā€ saying faggot all the regular dumb shit. So I view it as if I can be enlightened so can they . And I donā€™t think niggas need to be talked too nicely all the time.

Oh well Iā€™m not bi or gay I was trollin and rolled with it because majority of these niggas are anti lbgqt. Add with it some of the anti black women vibes that come from a lot of the same niggas. They got all the conspiracies and agendas and terrible povs on those topics.
And I used to say some of the same shit. Like ā€œif she donā€™t want the baby she can get an abortion but if I donā€™t want the baby I gotta pay child supportā€ or ā€œnot all niggas be out here raping chicks these girls be around weirdosā€ saying faggot all the regular dumb shit. So I view it as if I can be enlightened so can they . And I donā€™t think niggas need to be talked too nicely all the time.

Lol ok thanks for setting the record straight. Are you in a relationship right now?

Idk sounds cliche but I care about what people got going on like if they going through some shit I try to be aware or sensitive to it if Iā€™m aware

Emotional awareness of yourself and others is definitely a super power. What do like most about ABW ? What would you like to see changed on the site?

Back