Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: Dos_Patos

thank you for the interview...hope i cleared some things up. Niggas think i be whoring in the DR....when i kinda do but for the most part i am helping the people. that was a joke.

But real shit this is just me saying...

Dont be a slave to your environment. Don't allow you world to be confined to a few blocks or city or state or coast. We are the head and heartbeat and the world is the body and we lead them....we make them move, we tell them what to think and how to dress. With all this power we have at our finger tips, dont let it go to waste.
You can be as great as you want to be. You may not be there yet simply because you may be in the wrong location. You can be a rapstar in Japan a basketball player in Berlin, own a security firm in south africa. The opportunities are there for you to be what you want. Greatness is defined by what you do with what you obtained. whether its knowledge, money, or just being a big brother or sister to a young person in need. the world is big, create your legacy by taking whats yours. There are alot of people who may need you, who may be waiting for someone like you to arrive, to be someones savior.

There is always someone watching. you never know who you might be inspiring by making the moves you make.

This interview was inspiring af

@DOS_patos I gotta find out why you aren't an official member of the legion of trill cause you definitely trill,jo
i keep applying but when i call the office they cant find my application.

and @t.sanford snitched me out to busta....

thats why im false flaggin now

thank you for the interview...hope i cleared some things up. Niggas think i be whoring in the DR....when i kinda do but for the most part i am helping the people. that was a joke.

But real shit this is just me saying...

Dont be a slave to your environment. Don't allow you world to be confined to a few blocks or city or state or coast. We are the head and heartbeat and the world is the body and we lead them....we make them move, we tell them what to think and how to dress. With all this power we have at our finger tips, dont let it go to waste.
You can be as great as you want to be. You may not be there yet simply because you may be in the wrong location. You can be a rapstar in Japan a basketball player in Berlin, own a security firm in south africa. The opportunities are there for you to be what you want. Greatness is defined by what you do with what you obtained. whether its knowledge, money, or just being a big brother or sister to a young person in need. the world is big, create your legacy by taking whats yours. There are alot of people who may need you, who may be waiting for someone like you to arrive, to be someones savior.

There is always someone watching. you never know who you might be inspiring by making the moves you make.
Well, you definitely are an inspiration for being such an awesome person. Even though we fight like every other day Dr.PhilTOS.

Shyt was a good damn read and inspirational. This why I'm back in school. Like Dos said, the opportunities are there. BIG respect to Dos mayne. Brotha was always an enigma on the IC. Lol.

I do for a question @DOS_patos. When you started to become more financially wealthy, how did your siblings react? Who was the 1st one to reach their hand for a "loan"? What was your response?

Shyt was a good damn read and inspirational. This why I'm back in school. Like Dos said, the opportunities are there. BIG respect to Dos mayne. Brotha was always an enigma on the IC. Lol.

I do for a question @DOS_patos. When you started to become more financially wealthy, how did your siblings react? Who was the 1st one to reach their hand for a "loan"? What was your response?
most of them still really dont know the extent...but they know i have something. but i heard all the sob stories.

everytime a nigga ask for something with a story i give them a story in return.

nigga say they about to take his car.... i got parts to buy

Great interview but homie stay ducking this golf fade or at least a pool table fade
bruh?

you going to go there?

i wasnt in your town for 6 weeks an you aint show?
i was just there in february...and ill be in May for a few days.....
go practice on that course ...i do not want excuses when i come back thru.
we can even get a golf cart for you old man....lol

Excellent interview. @DOS_patos doin it for real.

Thanks, i feel like an underachieving ass nigga now

Sike naw, you seem like a good bro, even from the ic days. Very inspirational

@DOS_patos

Dope interview. Respect to your hunger and drive. I got a similar drive. Just cant chill back without scheming on the next move.

I might just be adding my own twist to this but I feel like we are similar when it comes to drive let me ask you this real quick.

Being a driven person myself, at times I get to a point where the hunger for more starts to hurt. And I dont even mean money, I mean the hunger for success in every aspect. Everytime I knock out a goal I automatically replace it with two more. The more I accomplish, the hungrier I get. Dont get me wrong, this hunger is what seperates me from others and I wouldnt trade it for anything, but there is a negative aspect of it too. At times the hunger for the next achievement gets so intense that it takes away from being happy with what Ive accomplished so far. And the more I accomplish the hungrier I get when it should be the otherway. At times shit consumes me.

I guess what Im trying to say is I have this problem where I feel like its never enough and I could never put my gaurd down and be happy in that moment.

So with that said, I feel like you have a similar issue and if im right, give a younging some advice on how you deal with it.

@DOS_patos

Dope interview. Respect to your hunger and drive. I got a similar drive. Just cant chill back without scheming on the next move.

I might just be adding my own twist to this but I feel like we are similar when it comes to drive let me ask you this real quick.

Being a driven person myself, at times I get to a point where the hunger for more starts to hurt. And I dont even mean money, I mean the hunger for success in every aspect. Everytime I knock out a goal I automatically replace it with two more. The more I accomplish, the hungrier I get. Dont get me wrong, this hunger is what seperates me from others and I wouldnt trade it for anything, but there is a negative aspect of it too. At times the hunger for the next achievement gets so intense that it takes away from being happy with what Ive accomplished so far. And the more I accomplish the hungrier I get when it should be the otherway. At times shit consumes me.

I guess what Im trying to say is I have this problem where I feel like its never enough and I could never put my gaurd down and be happy in that moment.

So with that said, I feel like you have a similar issue and if im right, give a younging some advice on how you deal with it.

thanks bruh...
i see what your saying.
when i found myself in this same situation i had to take a look at the reasons why i added new goals.
is the new goals apart of the end game? are they added because now you know more?
nothing is wrong with adding more, but understand why they came up.
Also, make sure you are realistic about what you are chasing or running from.
While running from may sound bad...it doesnt have to be. its all about perspective.
I will say be sure to enjoy your accomplishments. reaching a goal without celebrating yourself can create problems for you in the long run.

One thing i did and continue to do is create a map. I listed out all the things i wanted and what i needed to do to reach those points. I then created a flow chart...i also added contingency plans incase something doesnt work out. Every morning i look at it....to see where i am in reaching my goals.

it gives me a barometer of how i am doing and what may need to be streamlined or what can be added.

Life is all about growth..take full advantage of it. And at least you have goals and wants for yourself. Alot of people are just ok with being ok.

Back