Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: Dos_Patos

just little shit..like he felt he didnt have to listen...saying no.
playing sick so she wont make him come with me.

none of that shit mattered...i'd pick his ass up anyway carry him to the car and drive off.

but at times she wouldnt let me in the house or wouldnt let me get him...and that when i told her keep it up and im going to take custody....she thought i was joking. it took for fucking ever but i did it.

So he currently lives with you?

Has his attitude toward you changed or is he still not fully fuckin with you?

So he currently lives with you?

Has his attitude toward you changed or is he still not fully fuckin with you?

nah he back in the states with his mom. he turned 18 and tried to put bass in his voice.

i gave him a choice.....either we gonna take this to blows and this time he going to sleep or he can go back to his mom because aint shit legal now.
he called his mom and we all had a talk.

of course she said all the right shit. i said he going to have to get a job or go to college or something.
he wanted to have the easy life living with his mom.
ehh

that his choice

nah he back in the states with his mom. he turned 18 and tried to put bass in his voice.

i gave him a choice.....either we gonna take this to blows and this time he going to sleep or he can go back to his mom because aint shit legal now.
he called his mom and we all had a talk.

of course she said all the right shit. i said he going to have to get a job or go to college or something.
he wanted to have the easy life living with his mom.
ehh

that his choice

Have yall try to patch shit up since he left?

How's ur relationship with ur other seed?

Have yall try to patch shit up since he left?

How's ur relationship with ur other seed?
i check on him from time to time..his mom still in his head...he gotta get that out before he can be a man.

As for my daughter.....she was my little heart. very long story that i am sure most parents wouldnt like speaking about .but lets skip over that.

I'm stepping on Goldie interviewer toes but what brought you to DR? business, pleasure or both?

i check on him from time to time..his mom still in his head...he gotta get that out before he can be a man.

As for my daughter.....she was my little heart. very long story that i am sure most parents wouldnt like speaking about .but lets skip over that.

You're big on business. What's something every person getting into business or people thinking about beginning a business needs to know?

Out of all the ventures that you're currently doing, what's your favorite one and why?

Pls don't interrupt my interview.

If yall have questions send em to my inbox and i will ask the person during the interview.

I'm stepping on Goldie interviewer toes but what brought you to DR? business, pleasure or both?
pleasure first...but then business.

we was driving capital....and all my homies looking for women and fuckery....and i saw this lil kid on the side of the street.
he just chilling....looked out of place. everybody walking around him. like nothing is special.
when i looked down....his foot was cut open and bleeding. i start telling my homies to look lets help him...but then the driver pulled off cuz they all wanted to get the chicas. so the whole ride we was arguing because they didnt want to help the kid and i wanted to help the kid.

that image stuck in my head to this day.

thats why i wanted to open a clinic and help orphans because one that one kid.
he reminded me that with all the luxury shit i have or could do, it all means nothing if you dont use it to help people who cant help themselves.

the way i look at it.....i am a simple man. i dont need expensive sneakers and clothes. for every pair of sneakers i buy that i dont need the money could be feeding someone. its all about balance. i take and i hall give.

now while people think i go and do other shit......i go and do alot to help out. i help hand out condoms to prostitutes. take bootlegged rosetta stone software for them to learn english to help them find jobs..do little free food and clothes drives..i do this in villa mella. its where more dark domincans and haitians live. they get overlook something terrible.

You're big on business. What's something every person getting into business or people thinking about beginning a business needs to know?

Out of all the ventures that you're currently doing, what's your favorite one and why?

my asset management business.

I love that shit. i love ll the people i meet and i love to hear about what they are working on.
i learned a ton of stuff.....i was at FSU....and a guy was growing cancer in a bottle. the next time you see chewed up gum...thats what cancer looks like.

and to hear about how cancer is....while i hate the disease....the cell itself is an amazing thing.
I learned about how herpes is a method of delivering programming to other cells to kill cancer.
they have a way to reverse Alzheimer but they have a few more things to isolate to move it to the next steps.....shit wont be out until another 10 yrs tho.

stem cells and apoptosis(cell suicide).

man the shit amazes me. im like a kid in a candy store when im in those labs. and to know that one of my devices controls billions of dollars of products.

but the thing i would tell all business people is understand you are your brand.
do not focus on the bottom line.
surround yourself with positive or like minded people. negative shit can pull you down fast.
Dont burn bridges and network. if you are not personable....you better get personable. I have a big ass stack of business cards. i just collect them and keep in touch with them all....just to sat hi. you never know who might know someone.
and lastly......make sure your business is stabilized before you celebrate and dont worry about what people think.

my asset management business.

I love that shit. i love ll the people i meet and i love to hear about what they are working on.
i learned a ton of stuff.....i was at FSU....and a guy was growing cancer in a bottle. the next time you see chewed up gum...thats what cancer looks like.

and to hear about how cancer is....while i hate the disease....the cell itself is an amazing thing.
I learned about how herpes is a method of delivering programming to other cells to kill cancer.
they have a way to reverse Alzheimer but they have a few more things to isolate to move it to the next steps.....shit wont be out until another 10 yrs tho.

stem cells and apoptosis(cell suicide).

man the shit amazes me. im like a kid in a candy store when im in those labs. and to know that one of my devices controls billions of dollars of products.

but the thing i would tell all business people is understand you are your brand.
do not focus on the bottom line.
surround yourself with positive or like minded people. negative shit can pull you down fast.
Dont burn bridges and network. if you are not personable....you better get personable. I have a big ass stack of business cards. i just collect them and keep in touch with them all....just to sat hi. you never know who might know someone.
and lastly......make sure your business is stabilized before you celebrate and dont worry about what people think.

Being in a lab like that, whats the craziest discovery you've found? What's something that may be coming out soon that the general doesn't know about, similar to the Alzheimer reversal.

I moved and lived in a different country for a few years so I know how it is to make that type of transition, how did it go for you? Were you by yourself when you made that move or did you have other people you knew there?

How would you compare living in DR to the states?

Being in a lab like that, whats the craziest discovery you've found? What's something that may be coming out soon that the general doesn't know about, similar to the Alzheimer reversal.

I moved and lived in a different country for a few years so I know how it is to make that type of transition, how did it go for you? Were you by yourself when you made that move or did you have other people you knew there?

How would you compare living in DR to the states?
i think the craziest is that dude shaking a bottle of cancer...but let me think on that.
I cant quite say i live in the DR yet. I have a house that i am selling to get something right on the beach and i have an apartment that i visit from time to time. i will retire there and im setting things up now for that.
living here in Switzerland....the transition is a bit different for me since i travel back and forth to the states every 3-5 weeks...so its kinda like i stay here for long periods of time...i dont stay in one place too long since i always have something to do somewhere else. i came here with wifey...it ws her job that brought us here....it cant complain about it...its cool. hella expensive. niggas driving around in bentleys and ferraris like the hondas.
but living here.....i learned alot about myself and my marriage and my people.

it makes me angry that our people is not out here getting all this. it is so much for us to get and its going to dumb asses. but ill get more into that later.

@Goldie....imma take a break. its like 2am here. lets continue manana. throw the question out and i got you in a few hours.

Back