Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Home Improvement (DIY, Hacks, etc...) Thread

sooooo

whats a fascia?

facsias_base.jpg

It's that long wooden board that you connect your gutters to.

wait??

so you been neglecting your property but get pissy at the HOA for telling you you been neglecting said property??
man.......i keep my shit up.

these niggas been nitpicking.

talking bout ,.....the light fixtures need to be bronze in color.
nigga the shit is brass. it looked fucking bronze for the last 10 yrs i had the fucker.

nah...they nitpick....thats why they voted out every year and the next crop does the same dumb shit.

man.......i keep my shit up.

these niggas been nitpicking.

talking bout ,.....the light fixtures need to be bronze in color.
nigga the shit is brass. it looked fucking bronze for the last 10 yrs i had the fucker.

nah...they nitpick....thats why they voted out every year and the next crop does the same dumb shit.
nigga

10 years of sun exposure will probably lead to shit becoming discolored

why am i engaging with you today? Let me go back to watching one punch man

you disgust me

@DOS_patos

i dont think you have roof damage, but in that one spot, water has breached the seal which is causing puddling behind the board thus rotting it. You could try to just fix that one section, or just replace the board. They need to take it off to see how the water is running b/c if you dont address it, it will lead to the same thing happening again later

nigga

10 years of sun exposure will probably lead to shit becoming discolored

why am i engaging with you today? Let me go back to watching one punch man

you disgust me
oh so you a HOA fuckery supporter?

its on sight.

im flying back this weekend to take care of this shit......

we need an HOA aint shit thread.

Have you seen your gutters overflowing?

Possibly water damage if its collecting in a certain spot and not flowing properly to the downspout.

Make sure it aint clogged.

@OhMars the black Tim Tool man Taylor come help this migga
no....i always check for the type shit......when i do my spring/winter prep.

i hear you but they be on bullshit.

now watch me get there and it be nothing.
i mean, for them to say its your facsia could be a couple of things

it could very well be that maybe some dirt or some shit just washed on it from rain that gives the appearance of damage

OR

they legit walked up to the property and inspected it

i mean, for them to say its your facsia could be a couple of things

it could very well be that maybe some dirt or some shit just washed on it from rain that gives the appearance of damage

OR

they legit walked up to the property and inspected it
all could be true but the last is highly unlikely.

man one time these niggas said all the end unit chimneys needed to be cleaned and repainted.

ok cool. thats that time i fell off the ladder and busted my shit on the pillar....anyway

but the people they was cool with shit had stayed the same........man we had the HOA meeting lit.

just be consistent.

protect our investment but do it for all and stay the course.

all could be true but the last is highly unlikely.

man one time these niggas said all the end unit chimneys needed to be cleaned and repainted.

ok cool. thats that time i fell off the ladder and busted my shit on the pillar....anyway

but the people they was cool with shit had stayed the same........man we had the HOA meeting lit.

just be consistent.

protect our investment but do it for all and stay the course.
you might wanna just start going at least once a month to make sure things are on the up and up brah

i mean, you definitely got some first world problems happening, but dont be lazy about the shit

Back