Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Home Improvement (DIY, Hacks, etc...) Thread

I dont like the jump in price from Ring 1 to Ring 2.

Its a big jump for a slightly better picture.

If imma drop almost 200 on a doorbell (which i dont wanna do) there are better ones out there than Ring. But $99 is as good as it gets in the camera doorbell market.

Depends

How much your trying to spend

If you have a Burlington,I would start there

That's what Kandy said. I already hit up Walmart and copped a few things for the kitchen and bathroom. I'm gonna use my moms Bed Bath & Beyond card and cop some shit next week.

That's what Kandy said. I already hit up Walmart and copped a few things for the kitchen and bathroom. I'm gonna use my moms Bed Bath & Beyond card and cop some shit next week.
Also depends where you are in your home

If you just starting out, Walmart and Target

As things get more settled, then to can jump into BB&B for more expensive stuff

But do you got that automatic trash can though

Also depends where you are in your home

If you just starting out, Walmart and Target

As things get more settled, then to can jump into BB&B for more expensive stuff

But do you got that automatic trash can though

lol nah I got the regular trash can from Walmart, but I'll eventually step it up and get a smart trash can

I dont like the jump in price from Ring 1 to Ring 2.

Its a big jump for a slightly better picture.

If imma drop almost 200 on a doorbell (which i dont wanna do) there are better ones out there than Ring. But $99 is as good as it gets in the camera doorbell market.

Plus u can run it through alexa and u won't have to change batteries, but I do agree, it should only be about 150, but I still copped it for the new crib.

IMG_0069.JPG

Plus u can run it through alexa and u won't have to change batteries, but I do agree, it should only be about 150, but I still copped it for the new crib.

View attachment 98468

Thats nice u dont need to charge batteries but i am about 2 seconds from throwing Alexa's dumbass upside the wall.

Plus now my mom-in-law gave us a Google Home Hub for christmas. I hate all this "smart" shit. If it were up to me i wouldnt even have an alexa

Oh word? I'll prolly get that today then. Bout to go comforter bed set shopping, I need some female opinions.

BB&B always has 20% single item coupons if u give them your email on their website @Goldie

Dont get your home furnishing from Wally World.

Do better

I'm gonna check those spots out tomorrow. I'm debating on getting one of these from amazon for a pretty decent price

Screenshot_71.png

Screenshot_72.png

For those who got drains on ya basement floors. What's the best way to unclog it? Is liquid Draino the best way to go?

you got a snake?

Naw...but I can easily get one. That would probably a back up plan. S/o talmbout she gonna try the draino 1st.

Yesterday she bought some shyt wit sulfuric acid in it, and a warning label that suggest you should NOT be using this.

Naw...but I can easily get one. That would probably a back up plan. S/o talmbout she gonna try the draino 1st.

Yesterday she bought some shyt wit sulfuric acid in it, and a warning label that suggest you should NOT be using this.
no man, use the snake first

try to not put shit that will end up in the water system that will be harmful

we've gotten too careless about just dumping shit into our water systems

Back