Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Home Improvement (DIY, Hacks, etc...) Thread

btw, i hate that dude in those videos

nigga ALWAYS sound like the only reason he saying he like shit is b/c they paying or sending him free shit to review

can never get an honest answer out of him

but @Goldie, the LED strips i posted are pretty damn dope...subtle, but now i cant watch tv in the dark w/o them

btw, i hate that dude in those videos

nigga ALWAYS sound like the only reason he saying he like shit is b/c they paying or sending him free shit to review

can never get an honest answer out of him

Nigga u buggin, his reviews be solid.

SN: His wife bad af.

Double SN: Don't move my shit again nigga lol

but @Goldie, the LED strips i posted are pretty damn dope...subtle, but now i cant watch tv in the dark w/o them

I haven't checked out the this thread yet, I'm gonna go back and read it later. But I added LED strips to my bedroom tv a few days ago.

I'm gonna be moving soon so I'll add a cord cover in the new house, till then fuck it

tv.jpg

I'm gonna add a strip to my bed too. For the rest of the house I'm gonna use smart bulbs.

Gonna do something like this for my bed and night stand

af2584df1cf3fc4cf721c9323fe613de.jpg

I haven't checked out the this thread yet, I'm gonna go back and read it later. But I added LED strips to my bedroom tv a few days ago.

I'm gonna be moving soon so I'll add a cord cover in the new house, till then fuck it

View attachment 90810

I'm gonna add a strip to my bed too. For the rest of the house I'm gonna use smart bulbs.

Gonna do something like this for my bed and night stand

af2584df1cf3fc4cf721c9323fe613de.jpg

Where did you get yours from, and are they easy to install?

View attachment 90810

this dope fam, but uhhhh

what you gon do about dem cords dangling?

I wanna get into this shit soooo bad

but I have children who think they just GOTTA eat every day smh

Back