Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Home Improvement (DIY, Hacks, etc...) Thread

Just the Lamp? Move it to where cause there isn't anywhere else to put it.
In the trash lol. Im playing but lamps gives grandma vibes.

I would suggest tho moving that end table to the opposite side of the couch. So close to the door just seems like a trippin hazard, eye sore etc.

Last edited:
In the trash lol. Im playing but lamps gives grandma vibes.

I would suggest tho moving that end table to the opposite side of the couch. So close to the door just seems like a trippin hazard etc.

Lmao, get lost Lurk.

You see any cords in the doorway? How will anyone trip?

Anyway, I need the lamp cause the ceiling fan light bright af and I hate using it. The sectional runs all the way to the hallway entry so I can't move it there.
PXL_20210522_180433754~2.jpg

Lmao, get lost Lurk.

You see any cords in the doorway? How will anyone trip?

Anyway, I need the lamp cause the ceiling fan light bright af and I hate using it. The sectional runs all the way to the hallway entry so I can't move it there.
View attachment 540724
Invest in smart bulbs that you control dimmer thru app or voice control. Thank me later and throw out the lamp.

going through some old pics for something and came across this lil project i did for my daughters room. I may have posted it before but im sure none of ya'll remember that shit if i dont. Anyway, if ya'll interested in doing the same for any of your lil one's rooms, lemme know and I'll post the youtube video i used, but i needed a place to put her books.

Before

AFTER

About to tryn install a new dishwasher on my own

Kinda shook
Two things I don’t deal with, plumbing and electrical, and a dishwasher involves both so I’ll never be doing that, lol.

Nah, it’s probably very straight forward. Hook up the electrical to a probably already existing receptacle via adapter and connect a hose for the water and you’re done.

Assuming of course, let me know if my assumption was correct.

Two things I don’t deal with, plumbing and electrical, and a dishwasher involves both so I’ll never be doing that, lol.
I finished the job.

Only got electrocuted 1x

Wire nut fell off when i ran the test cycle

giphy.webp

Saved like $150 tho lol

Back