Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Home Improvement (DIY, Hacks, etc...) Thread

Too much for a man. I think he need two burgundy and two burnt orange pillows. The couch had enough brown in it. The lampshades and beige in the rug will be enough. And he need to get that damn lamp from that curtain.
Gotcha!
And yes, please move that lamp. lol

Ok so I'm pillow hunting now...whatchu think?

Gotcha!
And yes, please move that lamp. lol

Ok so I'm pillow hunting now...whatchu think?

Bet!

So we've got the rug(s), lampshade and pillows

Is this the right shade of burgundy? Or that ruby red?

Bet!

So we've got the rug(s), lampshade and pillows

Is this the right shade of burgundy? Or that ruby red?
CaliTime Pack of 2 Comfy Throw Pillow Covers Cases for Couch Sofa Bed Decoration Comfortable Supersoft Corduroy Corn Striped Both Sides 18 X 18 Inches Burgundy Amazon product ASIN B01EL2MYXI

CaliTime Pack of 2 Comfy Throw Pillow Covers Cases for Couch Sofa Bed Decoration Comfortable Supersoft Corduroy Corn Striped Both Sides 18 X 18 Inches Burgundy Amazon product ASIN B01EL2MYXI
You got me shopping for myself now...I just put the med. gray covers and the inserts in my cart. Thanks Kandy lol

I think we've successfully decorated Wil's living room

These come in orange and wine red

Between the two of us, I think he's got some great choices

You got me shopping for myself now...I just put the med. gray covers and the inserts in my cart. Thanks Kandy lol

I think we've successfully decorated Wil's living room

These come in orange and wine red

Between the two of us, I think he's got some great choices
I started shopping too! I like to decorate my house based on the season. I’m getting ready for summer.

Yeah y'all did y'all thing. When I get back in tonight I'm going to make my orders.

You got a lamp by the curtain in that pic. You gonna set the house on fire.
The one behind the couch or the one on the table?
I'm assuming behind the couch since it's really close to the curtains. I slid it over some

I started shopping too! I like to decorate my house based on the season. I’m getting ready for summer.
Lol...this wasn't supposed to happen. I just wanted to help Wil get straight!

Hmmm...I never really thought much about decorating for the seasons...I've become such a minimalist these days.

Whatchu shopping for/getting now?

Hell yeah...our living room finna be cayute! lol

Love the rug

Don't forget to get inserts for those pillow covers...you do know those are just the covers right?

Back