Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Home Improvement (DIY, Hacks, etc...) Thread

you might wanna just start going at least once a month to make sure things are on the up and up brah

i mean, you definitely got some first world problems happening, but dont be lazy about the shit
ill allow this......i am usually home at least once a month....but a nigga been busy this year.

smdh

i swear....
you just cant wait to lecture a nigga.
i kinda deserved it and had it coming.

ill allow this......i am usually home at least once a month....but a nigga been busy this year.

smdh

i swear....
you just cant wait to lecture a nigga.
i kinda deserved it and had it coming.
Or just pay a neighbor's kid love $20 a month to go and take pictures of shit to send to you

Now this nigga got me paranoid about gutter clean up...
Fwiw, I got rid of my gutters on my old house

They were masking I had issues with the fascia and the soffit

They weren't put on properly and caused more damage

the dishwasher kept blowing out the same gfci outlet in the circuit its in

i replaced it twice, so I know its not the outlets going bad

I went ahead and put in a regular outlet on the 3rd try...havent had a problem since

im just not sure if the shits gonna start a fire or not

the dishwasher kept blowing out the same gfci outlet in the circuit its in

i replaced it twice, so I know its not the outlets going bad

I went ahead and put in a regular outlet on the 3rd try...havent had a problem since

im just not sure if the shits gonna start a fire or not
you got a reset button on ya outlet?

you might have something else overloading that breaker

you got a reset button on ya outlet?

you might have something else overloading that breaker

yeah the original outlet was the one with the reset button......the circuit is that plug, plus 3 more along the counter, and the junction box the dishwasher is running to

every time we'd start the dishwasher, the switch would kill the whole circuit (everything on the counter out)....we tried to reset, we tried with nothing else plugged in, same thing

the actual breaker never tripped

i read that the gfci outlets have an "end date" and go bad, so i tried another one....worked for about a week....im sure the other one was just fine

the only thing I didnt check was all the wiring going to the junction box.....the shits all encased in metal and anchored down in several spots, running thru two cabinets, along with about 5 other lines smh

everything is working fine with the regular outlet being in....I figure if something is over loading the normal breaker would still trip right?

or it would just blow itself out at worst

Back