Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Holiday Giftcard Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the candy shop....

Niggaz really think I just be talking out my ass...

Between that Amira thread, the ongoing Westbrook's thread, the upload thread Mac dropped... And I think another chicks nudes dropped...

But that's where the money is.... Ironically it's pictures of women that get the puters Putin.... Not real live ones to talk to.... Go figure
You underestimate the mental health of them niggas lmao.

You underestimate the mental health of them niggas lmao.
No I literally had a whole rant one day about how sex addiction is at the least as dangerous as drug addiction.

Niggaz wasn't even tryna hear it.

Even though I made multiple great points about how obsessive and dedicated sex addicts are.

Goldie just said the site doubled during a time when we thought we were in a crisis cuz we were losing real women.

When infact we were flourishing cuz of naked models...

I mean I know I come off like a rambling idiot half the time. Which is mostly on purpose. But on more than one occasion... That shit be ringing true like a motherfucker.... Even if you don't hear the bell till a few days later

Thank @Banginscrew901 for that plug lol

I knew when @Sion made that post talking about ABW stats he knows nothing about niggas was gonna run with that narrative. I dont think he did it maliciously but it's somewhat disrespectful.

And I'm mad I gotta address this cuz its gonna come off like I'm trying to downplay how major the mega thread @Banginscrew901 is, but I'm not, I really do appreciate his contribution.

But for the record, our numbers started going up crazy around the end of August/early Sept. The mega thread was made Oct 29th. The numbers for that thread didnt kick in till nov.

Look at the graph:

Screenshot_20191118-133537_Chrome.jpg

From aug to oct we went from 1 mill to two mill.

That came from alot of sleepless nights, alot of hustle and thousands of dollars.

Google Lady lebraa , themisslizzy, etc , you're gonna see Instagram, YouTube, reddit and abw. Those are billion dollar companies. There's billions of websites, for abw to be ranking with them in 2 yrs is crazy. Im trying to build a fortune 500 company.

So for sion (who's my nigga) to say our numbers and members are mainly coming from a thread that was made 2 weeks is disrespectful to the grind I put in.

It's the candy shop....

Niggaz really think I just be talking out my ass...

Between that Amira thread, the ongoing Westbrook's thread, the upload thread Mac dropped... And I think another chicks nudes dropped...

But that's where the money is.... Ironically it's pictures of women that get the puters Putin.... Not real live ones to talk to.... Go figure

but this isnt a problem with society as a whole

everything is fine

giphy.gif

I knew when @Sion made that post talking about ABW stats he knows nothing about niggas was gonna run with that narrative. I dont think he did it maliciously but it's somewhat disrespectful.

And I'm mad I gotta address this cuz its gonna come off like I'm trying to downplay how major the mega thread @Banginscrew901 is, but I'm not, I really do appreciate his contribution.

But for the record, our numbers started going up crazy around the end of August/early Sept. The mega thread was made Oct 29th. The numbers for that thread didnt kick in till nov.

Look at the graph:

View attachment 191178

That came from alot of sleepless nights, alot of hustle and thousands of dollars.

Google Lady lebraa , themisslizzy, etc , you're gonna see Instagram, YouTube, reddit and abw. Those are billion dollar companies. There's billions of websites, for abw to be ranking with them in 2 yrs is crazy. Im trying to build a fortune 500 company.

So for sion (who's my nigga) to say our numbers and members are mainly coming from a thread that was made 2 weeks is disrespectful to the grind I put in.
You do a great job with the front page though...

Most forums front page sucks ass...

Some sites just skip it and go to the forum. But I do gotta say you've been doing well keeping it updated and creating headiness that pop and link niggaz to threads....

I still share them shits on FB from time to time to try to get traffic.

I got like 4 people to sign up one night off that shit.....

But they asses ain't post up since.. smh

Look at the graph:

View attachment 191178

Aye mane put summe respeck on my mane playboy. Im just fucking wit ya. The mega thread doing major numbers though but after a certain point all you see is new members posting and they worsem. I was Just curious how many people joined since i started the thread. Just waiting on the awards ceremony so I can rack up my awards
giphy-3.gif

3 week old thread and is at a 104 pages. If you want to look at some thots and get your rocks off. Gone head over here's the link so you ain't got to go searching but it's usually at the top of the page.

Last edited:

Look at the graph:

View attachment 191178

Respect and I hope I didnt disrespect in any way! I know you out there grinding family! Imma need that plug when the IPO drop.

I am kinda curious what happen in September that made it surge like that (beside the ladies mentioned and you)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back