Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Food Tour

I love hot wings.......

top 3 IMO

1. ibar- They claim to ahve te best wings in the city, and they stand up to it. them shits is great.......you gotta get them chef style though. it's like 10 mins from my job. I love going there. but i might hold off today

2. Kislings- also claims to ahve the best wings in baltimore. and they're a strong second. their wings are good. not quite chefstyle, but you can taste the effort and the claim

3. bj mallards- local spot, biased neighborhood bar, but the wings are fuckign good. i get them like 2-3 times a month. today might be it, it'll be around 2pm when i get there...i'll eat some wings then go hit up the sueprmarket. maybe i'll take a picture

So you just talking hot wings? No other flavors?

And what's the difference between regular and "chef style"??

You don't rock with no other flavors outside of hot wings?

i'm not a huge fan of flavored wings to be honest.....i just feel like give me your best hot wings and i'll makem judgement...

but they got flavors

DC folks.... I might be out there soon for work..

Whats the best chicken spots?

and the fuck is up with this hip hop fish and chicken shit? lol I heard that's a thing out there and that they put "crack" seasoning on the chicken and fries

@Duwop you the only one on here that I've seen from around that area unless I'm mistaken. Any advice outside of Bj Mallards and Kislings?

I was out in Baltimore last year sometime to meet up with some family and try to figure out our family tree n shit...

everybody brought some food and I saw somebody brought some hip hop to the joint.. I was like wtf is this shit?! Not sure the other spots they copped from but hip hop definitely stood out tho from that lil dust they put on it. I was confused as hell at first but hungry so it got smashed regardless

preciate you bro.. but how bout the best FRIED CHICKEN tho.. not just wings lol
Like sit down and eat?

Or hood carry outs?

If you wanna sit down miss Shirley's hitting for everything n the world..

You want carry out you gotta come attend in around the way to Royal's

Royal's fried chicken so good I know people who paid big money to have them cater wedding receptions.

Shit was the most baller and ghetto gesture ever.... But that chicken was hitting

I was out in Baltimore last year sometime to meet up with some family and try to figure out our family tree n shit...

everybody brought some food and I saw somebody brought some hip hop to the joint.. I was like wtf is this shit?! Not sure the other spots they copped from but hip hop definitely stood out tho from that lil dust they put on it. I was confused as hell at first but hungry so it got smashed regardless
I love their catfish but I think their chicken is wack

Like sit down and eat?

Or hood carry outs?

If you wanna sit down miss Shirley's hitting for everything n the world..

You want carry out you gotta come attend in around the way to Royal's

Royal's fried chicken so good I know people who paid big money to have them cater wedding receptions.

Shit was the most baller and ghetto gesture ever.... But that chicken was hitting

lmao dope. Ima be moving around a lot so its likely to be takeout for me this trip. I just want some goodass chicken thas all lol. Thanks for the advice/tips

Royal farms got the best chicken too .....

It's becoming a bit cliche.... But I still fucks with it. The hot sauce is amazing....I figured it it was just Martin's siracha

Everybody be going in and on about Royal farms and hip hop, but I'm telling you Royal's on Edmondson ave is the best

Back