Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Food Tour

This is a pretty diverse board when it comes to where posters live. When people travel, they like to know the local spots they can go to get some good food. Let us know wherr you are and some places people can get good food of they are ever on your city.

Edit: all of my posts will be resturants in Cincinnati

Welp...lemme get my notepad

Fam....this is what it looks like

alzaytuna-grill.jpg

Its a small spot in a strip mall. I drove by it for like 2 years before i finally stopped. One of my favorite spots now

That shyt is down the road from me

Gotta new spot I been on lately...

It's a little outside of bmore in a relatively chill area shopping center...

The focus is clearly seafood and if you Google them there is plenty pictures of their delicious sea food dishes....

But this shit right here ......

In all my life nigga......

I ain't Neva had a better pork chops and gravy

tenor.gif

Cooper Hawk @ Liberty Center in Cincinnati

Chargrilled shrimp...cilanto lime jasmine rice...veggies

Food good af. It's actually a restaurant and winery. You sample different wines at their wine bar while you wait. We joined their wine club where we ge a bottle each month.

1618 Seafood Grill in Greensboro, NC

My favorite dish of any food I've ever eaten:

Sesame Crusted Ahi Tuna with Wasabi Mashed Potatoes

I'd never eaten Tuna until I had this. I've tried Tuna at other places since, but will not try anymore cause it never measures to what I get at 1618.

cool, i'm starving right now,

deciding if i should go down the street and get some wings from ibar, or go back around the way to mallards..

the wings at mallards are really really good, plus it's my neighborhood bar, so i'm likely to see folk i fucks with..

but ibar got best wings in the city......

decisions.....

@Duwop post reminded me that I meant to make this thread a while ago but never got around to it.

One of my favourite foods to eat are wings...

Which spots in your city have the best overall wings. Which spots have you been to outside your city that had the best wings period??

And im not just talking about hot wings.. any types of flavors go.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Whats good?

Forgot there was a Food Tour thread. @Mods yall can merge this or not... I just wanna know where the dopest wings are lol

I love hot wings.......

top 3 IMO

1. ibar- They claim to ahve te best wings in the city, and they stand up to it. them shits is great.......you gotta get them chef style though. it's like 10 mins from my job. I love going there. but i might hold off today

2. Kislings- also claims to ahve the best wings in baltimore. and they're a strong second. their wings are good. not quite chefstyle, but you can taste the effort and the claim

3. bj mallards- local spot, biased neighborhood bar, but the wings are fuckign good. i get them like 2-3 times a month. today might be it, it'll be around 2pm when i get there...i'll eat some wings then go hit up the sueprmarket. maybe i'll take a picture

Back