Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Debates (Vol 1): Has Today's Technology Done More Harm Than Good? (VOTE NOW)

Who Won The Debate?

• Total voters
This faceless user lost on the first page.

Flirting with your opponents would get you killed on the battlefield.

And then Jon told me all of your arguments are baseless. Hell, I'll let Jon do all my debating if I ever get in this.

It's been 4-3 for over a week, giving the W/bread to @EleanorDeWitt.

We're gonna need more crowd participation before we start round 2.

Do this... send everyone on the forum a Mass PM to tell them to vote.

Tell them we would like to continue the debates. Next time, in order to make the debates less labor intensive, we will choose questions that are less broad, along with providing debating tips and response templates.

Want me to draft some text to put in the PM?

However, I am okay with your decision to end this right now.

I must say that a nigga had more fun than expected while debating.

Wished I participated in the GnS debates when they had them.

A nigga was personally invited to participate, but I don't want to be bothered.

Yea , those debates in GNS were dope. I enjoyed judging in them.

If we have to do mass pms for people to participate than it's not worth it at that point, it should be natural. We'll just have to give it some time and try again later.

Sometimes its hard to get mfs to participate in a game that they aren't a part of, even on a big site, @TonyDubbz will tell u, we couldn't get mfs to vote in our DJ battle competition in the reason and we spent hrs workin on them shits lol

We'll try again in a couple weeks.

Maybe wait for a hot topic to pop up in the media or something so it's not out the blue.

Like say when the presidential debates were on, or better yet the primaries, debating on Hilary or Bernie for the Dem nomination coulda been legit.

I'll keep a lookout for something a lotta people wanna talk about.

Maybe wait for a hot topic to pop up in the media or something so it's not out the blue.

Like say when the presidential debates were on, or better yet the primaries, debating on Hilary or Bernie for the Dem nomination coulda been legit.

I'll keep a lookout for something a lotta people wanna talk about.

Congrats M. <3

Couldn't have lost to a better person.

Back