Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Debates: Chitown vs Chicity

Man I got people quiting cause they not trying to run up against me. Can we just announce my crew as the champs now

@Chicity
I think you did great and if they would’ve gave you all your time, you would’ve slaughtered it!
tenor.gif

You won one damn debate and you think you did something.
You talking to a brick wall. He already writing this in his obituary

'October 17, 2019, he finally beat Chicity in something. Goldie had to rig it but, he did it! And them he took the rest of BWG out for ice cream'

Should have given this more time to prepare. Most people are busy and don't want to be pressed to write up 2-3 paragraphs to a debate with a set time limit.

Lol chicity started the fucking competition.

What the fuck is going on in here?

The level of ineptitude... lmao.

Can't make this shit up.

You talking to a brick wall. He already writing this in his obituary

'October 17, 2019, he finally beat Chicity in something. Goldie had to rig it but, he did it! And them he took the rest of BWG out for ice cream'
You ran from me in an ABW game and been ducking me ever since and now this. I own you and every member of so called mod squad.

Rebuttal:

Didn’t read.

The greatest enemy is Father Time, let him deliver the final blow

Why would you rebuttal his opening statement?

I get it this shit was jokes but was this part of your mockery of it all?

Edit: I see both of yall replied with rebuttals to opening statements.

Last edited:
Think y'all need to start from scratch. Even the draft could have been done easier. For the draft, the leaders should have created a list of people from "most wanted" to "least" on who they wanted on their team. Kind of how fantasy drafts do. That way, if you miss the draft, they can go by your list. If some one is taken, move on to the next on your list. For the battles, the ones who are debating should agree on a start time. Once started, each person should get up to maybe 14hrs to post their rebuttal. If someone misses a rebuttal, someone from their team should be able to step in but they should only get an hour. The name of the reserve member should be told before the battle begins though for both teams. If the back up misses the debate, then that is an auto dq.

Reactions: Az
Back