Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Debates: Chitown vs Chicity

Are you kidding me fam LOLOL ? I sent PMs and only two people responded. Others aren't interested. Do you want me to bullshit a team together who won't show up and have the debates go to shit overall ? Or do you want me to pick people who are actually gonna participate so we can see this to the end and make this as good as the IC debates were ? I wouldn't ever waste your time because I have respect for you and what you tryna do.

I even asked for the draft list in the other thread to which no one replied to me or gave me. If there's anyone interested in being my third man please let me know. Otherwise if it disqualifies us from playing so be it.

You're right , I'm sorry. Ap will take over as host.

Are you kidding me fam LOLOL ? I sent PMs and only two people responded. Others aren't interested. Do you want me to bullshit a team together who won't show up and have the debates go to shit overall ? Or do you want me to pick people who are actually gonna participate so we can see this to the end and make this as good as the IC debates were ? I wouldn't ever waste your time because I have respect for you and what you tryna do.

I even asked for the draft list in the other thread to which no one replied to me or gave me. If there's anyone interested in being my third man please let me know. Otherwise if it disqualifies us from playing so be it.
There was a list of ppl that you could have chose that you completely ignored

Take a seat

Lmao @Chicity showed up to court like..
BEMsTtzCUAESLxw.jpg

Wondering why they throwing the book at him smh lol

Back