Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Court: Should Lucien Remain Banned?

What Should Be Lucien's Verdict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just wanna say this though.

As a black person, I ask that if you are non black, respect the fact that some people don’t wanna hear what someone who is nonblack has to say on a topic dealing with black issues OR don’t pick and choose when you wanna be an advocate.

If you are here vouching for what’s going on in this thread and still feel the need to put your two cents in and you’re nonblack, I wanna see that same energy when discussing how to make BLACK communities better. What BLACK people can do to build, so on and so forth.

Going hard af but I don’t see it happening in any other thread dealing with black issues.

Niggas in here talking bout bans on some weak shit that was said.

A dude in another thread went full racist against Indian ppl and nothing happened
Double standard?

Forgive me for my lateness your honor I was stuck in traffic.

To me this is a simple open and shut case...my client has the right to talk shit on the internet just like the rest of us and should not be castrated simply because he hurt some feelings...I'm high as fuck right now can we get a break?

Is this site

An Indian Web?

According to yall only white ppl can be racist because they are "superior" and "control" blacks.

So now Indians ppl are "superior"

But yall complain about other races being racist but doing the same thing here now.

I understand white ppl can be the worst but yall acting just like the things we complain about

Shit makes no sense

You can’t be ignorant and expect others no to be because they aren’t black...

According to yall only white ppl can be racist because they are "superior" and "control" blacks.

So now Indians ppl are "superior"

But yall complain about other races being racist but doing the same thing here now.

I understand white ppl can be the worst but yall acting just like the things we complain about

Shit makes no sense

Boy you Reed Richards reaching

How does that question = Indians are superior

Dont be dense whodie

Back