Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Court: Chicity VS King Du

Is King Du Guilty of Slandering Chicity's Name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
Welcome back to ABW court.

Today's case is @Chicity vs @King Du

Chicity claims that Du has wrongfully slandered his name and Du vehemently denies it.

I'll allow @Chicity begin the case with his opening argument.

(This case will use a public jury via poll)​

Last edited:
tenor.gif

This is the dumbest shit I have ever seen in my life

I'm the one true Chi. CTB is just that

All I wanted was a public apology for the slander and defamation

Instead it's come to this. Now I want 3M's. And I know he got it cause stash houses don't lie

How bout y'all two dumbasses have a court case on who gets the right to use chi, and I can spend my time being happily away from all that fuck shit

Yesterday Du made these 2 statements

it took chicity and ap 10 whole minutes to get me a robber badge, and goldie ain't even have to wait for one before robbing me

i know my credibility for screenshots is fucked...

View attachment 87060

but look at that time stamp.. that's now..... i see no robber badge

"riight"

naw man, that shit gotta be a foul...
u know how hard it is to organize even getting a robber badge with these slow niggaz.. speed is of the essence... u were able to fight back with an unfair speed advantage....

it literally took me 10 minutes to get a badge....i had to pm them niggaz, make sure they was ready, they said they was...i got my money, and it STILL took these niggaz 10 mins...

i rob u under a million.....

you get more money, and don't even have to pm or wait for a badge to get back int he game??

that's a huge unfair advantage.....

shit i'm a honest thief too.....

:scust1:

I have proof this alleged arrangement was between him and AP and I only stepped in when it seemed AP was too busy to honor his request

I have witnesses and proof that when I'm asked to deliver I do so in a timely fashion

With Du's slander and defamation he paints me in a bad light and thus affects how I'll be viewed in the future.

A man's reputation is his livelihood

This man is owed a debt

The pm was made to the two mods who were in charge of badges. It's a shared responsibility, therefore shared response time. If you don't like being part of a team, go solo. Otherwise stop making it all about you

Goldie, let me know when you got time to give this matter your attention

Back