Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Court: Chi-town B vs Chicity in the case of "and they say Chi shitty"

Boiling grapes...knitting sweaters...once you think you know someone...BOOM! They drop these kinda revelations.

He done besmirched BWG many a time

U have besmirched BWG name, of which i am a proud member n i never let off my 2 cents.

But the invitation of a male member or any member of that matter toward ur genitalia is crossing the line. Maybe one time can be seen as a mishap or "spur of the moment" but 2 or 3+ times is a lil grotesque my guy.
Ain't no fucking line!

I wanted to be as disrespectful as possible, within my own code of ethics, and clearly I was

From a thug to victim smdh. Turn in ya damn jumpsuits

Yall might as well throw hands then
Or......the nigga can stop trying to get my attention and turning to a whole white woman when he get it

Again, I aint said shit in weeks to him. I ran outta jks b. But he clearly on a mission to harrass me every chance he gets

Y'all niggas backwards

Or......the nigga can stop trying to get my attention and turning to a whole white woman when he get it

Again, I aint said shit in weeks to him. I ran outta jks b. But he clearly on a mission to harrass me every chance he gets

Y'all niggas backwards
Courts over, you still in here crying

Don't act like you ain't wondering what he's cooking up with those boiled grapes, the rancid steak dinner he cooked up and the cereal was poorly executed but he might be on to something with this one.
If ya mama don't cook, you eating canned spaghetti for dinner

Stfu

Don't act like you ain't wondering what he's cooking up with those boiled grapes, the rancid steak dinner he cooked up and the cereal was poorly executed but he might be on to something with this one.
I gave up brah

He's gonna fight on that lie no matter what

Back