Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Court: Chi-town B vs Chicity in the case of "and they say Chi shitty"

If a female on this site mentioned me as much as this nigga does, at the hours this nigga does, in the topics this nigga does I would have been slide in the PM cause shit I'm doing something right

Midnight I was on this nigga mind. MIDNIGHT! I'm up boiling some grapes minding my business and the nigga wanna mention me.

You can't make this shit up yo

@Inori

Is this some normal shit?

If a female on this site mentioned me as much as this nigga does, at the hours this nigga does, in the topics this nigga does I would have been slide in the PM cause shit I'm doing something right

Midnight I was on this nigga mind. MIDNIGHT! I'm up boiling some grapes minding my business and the nigga wanna mention me.

Responding to some shit you had said to me when I saw the alert notification I responded. I'm not on here 24/7 like some people

I think case dismissed in full. I just see a lot of tit for tat between these two, based on what I've seen in this thread.

Chitown -b has not been specific enough in his allegations and from what I've seen this appears to be two dudes just going back and forth. I see no reason to grant the damages against chicity.

now wait a goddamn minute!!! You were WHAT?!

court2.gif

I think case dismissed in full. I just see a lot of tit for tat between these two, based on what I've seen in this thread.

Chitown -b has not been specific enough in his allegations and from what I've seen this appears to be two dudes just going back and forth. I see no reason to grant the damages against chicity.
I hear ya but I haven't responded to this dude in weeks. Weeks. I been eatinghis insults and cool chilling

The one time I do respond I'm getting sued. Can't get street justice. Can't get legal justice.

Nothing to do with me and yet
Screenshot_20190923-101058_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190923-095814_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190923-095143_Chrome.jpg

But let's say its tit for tat tho I didnt say anything to or about before his post or after his post.

Yeah, Ok

Yall fools go at it all the time.

telling a man to SMD aint never cool
He done besmirched BWG many a time

U have besmirched BWG name, of which i am a proud member n i never let off my 2 cents.

But the invitation of a male member or any member of that matter toward ur genitalia is crossing the line. Maybe one time can be seen as a mishap or "spur of the moment" but 2 or 3+ times is a lil grotesque my guy.

He done besmirched BWG many a time

U have besmirched BWG name, of which i am a proud member n i never let off my 2 cents.

But the invitation of a male member or any member of that matter toward ur genitalia is crossing the line. Maybe one time can be seen as a mishap or "spur of the moment" but 2 or 3+ times is a lil grotesque my guy.

BWG?

I DONT CARE Owl.gif

Back