Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Court: Chi-town B vs Chicity in the case of "and they say Chi shitty"

Chicity is also the biggest abuser of power. He formed a terrorist organization by the name of "Mod Squad" who's sole purpose was to keep down the disenfranchised. When I start speaking out on unfair treatment him and his cohorts went out of their way to try and silence me and others who spoke out against unfair treatment with unearned bans and banning posters from threads.

Then when a group of righteous posters formed called BWG who are similar to that legendary group known as the Black Panthers to combat Mod Squad the abuse got worse. Any person who stood up to them had posts removed, bans occurred and our names were besmirched. They put fear in the hearts of other posters to where they aren't able to rise up and demand for fair posting...............

tenor.gif

As far as this dude naming himself after the greatest city in the U.S.A. is a travesty. If he was to step foot outside where would he be located. I for one can step outside and it would be in the city of Chicago. I have no clue where this guy is located but it's definitely not here as everyone knows. He doesn't deserve those 3 letters in his name, take them away from him.

Chicity is also the biggest abuser of power. He formed a terrorist organization by the name of "Mod Squad" who's sole purpose was to keep down the disenfranchised. When I start speaking out on unfair treatment him and his cohorts went out of their way to try and silence me and others who spoke out against unfair treatment with unearned bans and banning posters from threads.

Then when a group of righteous posters formed called BWG who are similar to that legendary group known as the Black Panthers to combat Mod Squad the abuse got worse. Any person who stood up to them had posts removed, bans occurred and our names were besmirched. They put fear in the hearts of other posters to where they aren't able to rise up and demand for fair posting...............
Objection, defamation and hearsay

I was told I was here about sexual harassment. This has nothing to do with that and it's inflammatory.

Mr B, in the exchanges that you posted above, who initiated the conversation?

I believe the first time you said it I believe I was talking to @ AP21, no I'm wrong the topic was about your ice in cereal that you keep going on about

Back