Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Court: Chi-town B vs Chicity in the case of "and they say Chi shitty"

jurors...wow...im not sure what the hell happened here today

but, you've read from both sides, please come in here with your verdicts.

If you think Chicity is innocent, please state why. If you feel he is guilty, please state why and based on CTB's request, what do you recommend as compensation.

@Lea
@Love
@Thor
@SheerExcellence
@Willie Beamen

jurors...wow...im not sure what the hell happened here today

but, you've read from both sides, please come in here with your verdicts.

If you think Chicity is innocent, please state why. If you feel he is guilty, please state why and based on CTB's request, what do you recommend as compensation.

@Lea
@Love
@Thor
@SheerExcellence
@Willie Beamen

I dont speak for everybody but

On the Charges of Mod Abuse---------Not Guilty

On the Charges of Sexual Harassment--------------Not Guilty

@Chicity is a wonderful mod and his position on the ABW will go on with no temporary disruption. Hes a great mod

But I acknowledge Harassment and we as an ABW community will not stand for telling another man to SMD . Words so vile I dare not to say them.

I say that @Chicity entire bank be emptied and given to @Chi-town B along with a name change for 2 weeks

He is a great MOD that made a mistake and we hope that both parties move forward

I agree with @SheerExcellence that this case should be dismissed. The way the case was described, I thought CTB had a solid case, but when he presented, the case was a little weak.

On the charge of sexual harassment/misconduct, I was prepared to find Chicity guilty of sexual harassment after the ss of him inviting CTB to his genitals (a phrase that will never not be funny) but then he posted ss of CTB getting out of line (or apologizing for getting out of line, shit I forgot) so now I call it a draw.

On the charge of abuse of power as it relates to the formation of the mod squad... if CTB was helpless and could/did not retaliate that wld be one thing but he assembled his cohorts and had a squad also. So again, a draw.

I agree with @SheerExcellence that this case should be dismissed. The way the case was described, I thought CTB had a solid case, but when he presented, the case was a little weak.

On the charge of sexual harassment/misconduct, I was prepared to find Chicity guilty of sexual harassment after the ss of him inviting CTB to his genitals (a phrase that will never not be funny) but then he posted ss of CTB getting out of line (or apologizing for getting out of line, shit I forgot) so now I call it a draw.

On the charge of abuse of power as it relates to the formation of the mod squad... if CTB was helpless and could/did not retaliate that wld be one thing but he assembled his cohorts and had a squad also. So again, a draw.
What the hell, I never apologized to chicity, that apology was to Love for something

I was in a thread when @Chi-town B said some shit and and @Chicity response was SMD and I told him he was better than that and @Duwop stated at the at this point is a demand regarding to SMD

@Chicity, ima say the say thing i told @Hellczar. You can be telling another man to SMD. Aint cool bro.

This nigga feel so sexual harrassed and yet he continues to jump in my conversations knowing I'm a tell him to suck my dick

You cant make this shit up yo

So its cool to invite mens to your genitalia?

What if this was toward a woman?

An example needs to be set
If a female on this site mentioned me as much as this nigga does, at the hours this nigga does, in the topics this nigga does I would have been slide in the PM cause shit I'm doing something right

Midnight I was on this nigga mind. MIDNIGHT! I'm up boiling some grapes minding my business and the nigga wanna mention me.

You can't make this shit up yo

Back