Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Court - BWG vs. Goldie & Chicity

High council member upset about a case he's not even a part of. BWG making dudes angry every week
Nigga ain't no high council

I made that shit up...I stay fucking with y'all till y'all start clicking feelings....

And since you ain't gonna share, you might as well take your fake money and buy your bitches some Chipotles or something

They look hungry

Iono where the bread should come from but I agree @Mrs Litty should definitely be paid something for the work she's done today
The plaintiff..

They the ones who wanted the court

And she ruled in their favor.

The least they could do is pay the woman for her time.

ESPECIALLY after they repeatedly insulted her yesterday

Nigga ain't no high council

I made that shit up...I stay fucking with y'all till y'all start clicking feelings....

And since you ain't gonna share, you might as well take your fake money and buy your bitches some Chipotles it something

They look hungry

No shit negro, I'm making fun of that statement and I don't have bitches on the team. Stay angry at us,we don't care.

maywood you aint eeen do shit tho
f3beafdaf644919c3d294a0c913b18d7.png

@Goldie if the playing field was leveled I’d agree but you have privileges they don’t have, i.e. the ability to give yourself a badge and rob at will. Therefore, I find in favor of the plaintiffs. The rules for the purge should stipulate what happens in the event the host is unavailable. I can’t fault them for not being sure what to do in Mr. Litty’s absence as I would’ve been confused also.

I recommend that if both @Mr Litty and @AP21 are unavailable to host the purge, Goldie runs the game and must opt out of that game. However, if he won the last purge and must play the game should be cancelled.

My ruling is as follows:

Goldie will return all the money gained from the purge. Any participants who paid for protection and were still robbed will be refunded those amounts with the exception of Chi-town B ONLY because he was required to play due to the being the previous purge winner (since he knew the rule, he forfeits the price paid for protection). If there is a penalty imposed for him not paying the percentage required as the winner of the previous purge, this shall be enforced.

The BWG will be reimbursed the 15M for supplies purchased to participate in Thursday’s war.

There is no evidence of a conspiracy, not saying there isn’t one, and to BWG’s credit it is hard to prove, therefore I cannot in good conscious award 400 M to the plaintiff. However, I will offer BWG a free bazooka for next week’s war- I considered an additional monetary award but since BWG will be made financially whole by the judgement plus an additional 3M from Mr. Litty, I decided against it.

Mr. Litty did side with BWG which suggestshe is not involved in any alleged conspiracy, but he will be fined 3M, payable to BWG for his faux pas.

Goldie is banned from participating in the Money Wars for a week and cannot be robbed.

I hope this serves as proof that I can and will act fairly as a judge to the individuals who, without proof, implied that I was part of a conspiracy and would not be fair. And to the Queen that used his ashy hands to type presumptive statements about the activities of my sweet pussy, you ma’am and anybody that was ok with your statements may eat a dick. Disrespect for your disrespect.

This is my ruling. Court adjourned.
giphy.gif

Goddamn this was sexy.
Sorry Chi

Here's hoping Mondays purge goes off without incident... or complaints... or cheating... or lawsuits....or calls for changes to the rules.. or....

J.K.-Simmons-Laugh.gif

@Goldie if the playing field was leveled I’d agree but you have privileges they don’t have, i.e. the ability to give yourself a badge and rob at will. Therefore, I find in favor of the plaintiffs. The rules for the purge should stipulate what happens in the event the host is unavailable. I can’t fault them for not being sure what to do in Mr. Litty’s absence as I would’ve been confused also.

I recommend that if both @Mr Litty and @AP21 are unavailable to host the purge, Goldie runs the game and must opt out of that game. However, if he won the last purge and must play the game should be cancelled.

My ruling is as follows:

Goldie will return all the money gained from the purge. Any participants who paid for protection and were still robbed will be refunded those amounts with the exception of Chi-town B ONLY because he was required to play due to the being the previous purge winner (since he knew the rule, he forfeits the price paid for protection). If there is a penalty imposed for him not paying the percentage required as the winner of the previous purge, this shall be enforced.

The BWG will be reimbursed the 15M for supplies purchased to participate in Thursday’s war.

There is no evidence of a conspiracy, not saying there isn’t one, and to BWG’s credit it is hard to prove, therefore I cannot in good conscious award 400 M to the plaintiff. However, I will offer BWG a free bazooka for next week’s war- I considered an additional monetary award but since BWG will be made financially whole by the judgement plus an additional 3M from Mr. Litty, I decided against it.

Mr. Litty did side with BWG which suggestshe is not involved in any alleged conspiracy, but he will be fined 3M, payable to BWG for his faux pas.

Goldie is banned from participating in the Money Wars for a week and cannot be robbed.

I hope this serves as proof that I can and will act fairly as a judge to the individuals who, without proof, implied that I was part of a conspiracy and would not be fair. And to the Queen that used his ashy hands to type presumptive statements about the activities of my sweet pussy, you ma’am and anybody that was ok with your statements may eat a dick. Disrespect for your disrespect.

This is my ruling. Court adjourned.

tenor (2).gif

Well...ummm...damn. was not expecting that at all. And...AND her explanation made sense like a mf

Back