Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Community Member Spotlight: Silverfoxx

AP2.5

Beef Authority
Site Administrator
Just wanted to make this thread for my guy @silverfoxx.

Dude has been grinding for a min between ABW and the IC trying to put his music out.

I think he is on his way. Has a very unique sound and I think his work is worth checking out if you haven't already.

We need to be supporting our brotha.

Give his stuff a listen. He's always asking for criticism both good and bad.

Here's one of his threads he made last year promoting his music.

i think he and I spoke about this before.....

i think he should expand into europe and asia.
not saying he wont make it in the US....but the US is over saturated and I think he will be more successful overseas without all the BS, headaches and jealousy.

Can end up with a great cult like following with an international reach

But whatever I can do to help you lil homie...let me know.

Bruh I didn't even know this thread was made lol @AP21 I appreciate this big bro! Anyone who support I appreciate it and I'll be dropping a project soon this weekend that's retro psychedelic and captures the late 80s early 90s anime sound. Hope y'all can vibe to it. I care more about the art of expression vs just trying to sound cool, liberation is starting to become more of a priority.

Bruh I didn't even know this thread was made lol @AP21 I appreciate this big bro! Anyone who support I appreciate it and I'll be dropping a project soon this weekend that's retro psychedelic and captures the late 80s early 90s anime sound. Hope y'all can vibe to it. I care more about the art of expression vs just trying to sound cool, liberation is starting to become more of a priority.
you deserve it brah

Btw the year is out I'll have at least 8 projects on all streaming platforms to expand to larger markets. I understand having my projects only on YouTube is not user friendly, so I'm planning on covering that by having them on apple, Amazon, Spotify, etc. If you guys will like to support HQ copies of my music I have projects available on my bandcamp.

Once again man I appreciate this thread and any feedback and support or collaboration efforts for anything whether it's marketing, music, mixing, visual arts, etc I'm with it and will support others.

Great concept @AP21 . Might be good to have an ABW showcase thread where people upload and promote their music, art, products, services, etc. Only rule being either give props or critique, no hate.

Hadn’t listened to your music @silverfoxx , but good luck to your bro. I’ll give it a listen later.
Appreciate it fam. Open to any criticism good or bad!

Great concept @AP21 . Might be good to have an ABW showcase thread where people upload and promote their music, art, products, services, etc. Only rule being either give props or critique, no hate.

Hadn’t listened to your music @silverfoxx , but good luck to your bro. I’ll give it a listen later.
thank you for the suggestion

i had that in mind as well

Back