Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Community Cookbook/Recipe Thread

Aye no offense bruh...but that Cincinnati chili is trash. Word to Skyline

I accept the face that if i wasn't raised on it, I'd say the same thing. Everyone I know that aint from here says that.

Real homemade chili is way better. WITH beans migga.

Never had Skyline chili even though they are around here ... A lot of mixed reviews on it. Mostly the white people love it and Black people hate it.

What yall put in yall's chili, Texas style sucks to me. It's just meat and sauce
Mix of ground beef and Turkey, kidney beans, bell peppers and onions chopped finely, tomatoes chopped fine, tomatoe paste for the basics.

Seasoned all meat with sea salt, pepper, garlic powder, and BBQ seasoning, olive oil
Grilled Beef Ribs, Chicken, Lamb

Grilled turkey burgers and turkey sausage

Seasoned asparagus with sea salt, pepper and olive oil. Wrapped in foil and grilled
greens made with turkey neck, chicken broth, red pepper flakes, onion, garlic, sea salt and pepper to taste
Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
Boil macaroni noodles in sea salt. In a separate boil added two cups of whole milk, 1/4 cup of heavy cream, 2 eggs, half pound of cheddar cheese, chopped scotch bonnet peppers, and garlic, cumin, black pepper. Mix together with wire whisk.

Once macaroni noodles are cooked (stiff to touch put soft to chew) Strain. Place noodles back in the pot and add 2 tablespoons of butter. Let butter melt over noodles. Add milk mixture to pot with noodles and stir. Grease your baking dish with butter and then place the macaroni noodles in baking dish. Top the noddles with 1/2 cup cheddar cheese and then top with bread crumbs or panko bread crumbs. Bake in oven until the cheese on top turns a deep a brown and the milk is not runny.

Last edited:
Seasoned all meat with sea salt, pepper, garlic powder, and BBQ seasoning, olive oil
Grilled Beef Ribs, Chicken, Lamb

Grilled turkey burgers and turkey sausage

Seasoned asparagus with sea salt, pepper and olive oil. Wrapped in foil and grilled
greens made with turkey neck, chicken broth, red pepper flakes, onion, garlic, sea salt and pepper to taste
Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
Boil macaroni noodles in sea salt. In a separate boil added two cups of whole milk, 1/4 cup of heavy cream, 2 eggs, half pound of cheddar cheese, chopped scotch bonnet peppers, and garlic, cumin, black pepper. Mix together with wire whisk.

Once macaroni noodles are cooked (stiff to touch put soft to chew) Strain. Place noodles back in the pot and add 2 tablespoons of butter. Let butter melt over noodles. Add milk mixture to pot with noodles and stir. Grease your baking dish with butter and then place the macaroni noodles in baking dish. Top the noddles with 1/2 cup cheddar cheese and then top with bread crumbs or panko bread crumbs. Bake in oven until the cheese on top turns a deep a brown and the milk is not runny.
This shit looks appetizing.

@AP21
giphy.gif

bought this about a couple weeks ago...bout to try this out for a couple of months and see how it goes
Image result for plant paradox

bought this about a couple weeks ago...bout to try this out for a couple of months and see how it goes
Image result for plant paradox
interesting! ... dont be surprised that youll see some of th foods/ spices etc in the book that you use regularly that really aint good for you

interesting! ... dont be surprised that youll see some of th foods/ spices etc in the book that you use regularly that really aint good for you
This is also the part in the discussion where you give your big bro some examples

Back