Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Cinema Awards Nomination Thread: Best NEW TV show

1. The Haunting of Hill House
  2. Jack Ryan
  3. The Chi
  4. 7 Seconds
  5. TBD

Forgot all about The Chi, damn good show.

I have to watch the bold over again and really pay attention cause it just didn't catch me. Possible cause I wasn't fully invested while I was watching it.

Never saw Jack Ryan I'll give a look though.

Forgot all about The Chi, damn good show.

I have to watch the bold over again and really pay attention cause it just didn't catch me. Possible cause I wasn't fully invested while I was watching it.

Never saw Jack Ryan I'll give a look though.
yeah, the chi is probably gonna get looked over by a lot of people because of how early it came out

that list was really helpful too b/c i actually thought the chi came out last year for some reason

yeah, the chi is probably gonna get looked over by a lot of people because of how early it came out

that list was really helpful too b/c i actually thought the chi came out last year for some reason

I just realized this is different than the first thread. Let me make new nominations

Last edited:
Based on the Ranker list

Castle Rock
The Chi
Seven Seconds
Succession
Love Is

Other shows on the list that I liked
Cloak & Dagger
The Terror
Condor
Dirty Money
Last O.G.

Last edited:
The haunting of the hill house
Bodyguard
The chi
Cloak and dagger Homecoming
The first

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn reviewing over everyones nominations, it was a good year for Horror TV shows. AHS was the only decent Horror show that was out for a long time but now theres a ton of Horror Anthology shows popping up.

The Terror was based on a book by the same name and was originally going to be only a exclusive mini series, but I just read it was renewed for Season 2 and they will be basing it off of a story in WW2 about a "uncanny spectre" that menaces japanese americans in California. Will probably highlight the fucked up stuff america did with the asain american internment camps.

1. Hill House
2. Snowfall if it counts as "new"

i dont know that many new shows smh

1. Hill House
2. Snowfall if it counts as "new"

i dont know that many new shows smh
Snowfall doesn't count as it was in season 2

I'm going to do a best show thread where you can nominate it though

Hmmm...

The Chi
Haunting of the Hill House
Sabrina
-
-

I gotta go back and think 2 other shows I liked

The Haunting of Hill House
Jack Ryan

...Not a lot of new shows stood out to me this year other than those..

Back