Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Cast Off/Elimination Thread

Cast Off

• Total voters
Yo why I feel like I’m tha only person rocking this damn Survivor Cast Off badge?? How many niggaz still in tha game cuz I don’t see a bunch of cast off badges compared to people who were playin’...

@Mr Litty

Yo why I feel like I’m tha only person rocking this damn Survivor Cast Off badge?? How many niggaz still in tha game cuz I don’t see a bunch of cast off badges compared to people who were playin’...

@Mr Litty
Only person that don’t have it is Goldie

Du
BDP
Thor or Grumps

If that’s tha case then you sir are tellin’ a lie this Sunday mornin’ because CTB also does not have a castoff badge...

And you can either explain to me here or in tha “Are posters scared of Goldie??” thread why @Goldie don’t have to have a badge...

I don’t feel like this shit this mornin’ G...seems like Sunday’s you lose ya bearings my nigga

If that’s tha case then you sir are tellin’ a lie this Sunday mornin’ because CTB also does not have a castoff badge...

And you can either explain to me here or in tha “Are posters scared of Goldie??” thread why @Goldie don’t have to have a badge...

I don’t feel like this shit this mornin’ G...seems like Sunday’s you lose ya bearings my nigga

Why you in here snitching? It ain't enough I gotta have this other badge a jackass forcing on me

Why you in here snitching? It ain't enough I gotta have this other badge a jackass forcing on me

You were part of tha game and a stern believer in “what’s good for 1 is good for all”...I thought you of all people would be championing my efforts...you think I wanna rock this badge?! Nope but I played and got “cast off”...

3880BC35-3A2B-4322-8C18-3351DE27025A.gif

(My old heads will get this gif)

So something happened to you and you couldn't just take the fall. Are you not in that tekashi thread on the no snitching thing.

@AP21 make a badge for CTB, you seem to have forgotten

You gotta take ya issue up with Goldie, sounds like a court

You were part of tha game and a stern believer in “what’s good for 1 is good for all”...I thought you of all people would be championing my efforts...you think I wanna rock this badge?! Nope but I played and got “cast off”...

View attachment 120188

(My old heads will get this gif)
That movie was butt in hindsight

So something happened to you and you couldn't just take the fall. Are you not in that tekashi thread on the no snitching thing.

I don’t think so but if you consider this along tha same lines as Tekashi snitching I can see how tha youth are confused...THIS is playing around about a silly ass game...not snitching...if THIS is snitching then YOU snitching about me snitching so now...we all snitches player
:ghost:

@Word...Life

al2f06.png

107vxnr.jpg

Don’t think I don’t remember you voting for me broski...I don’t forget shit...might not speak on it everyday buuuuuut...:think2: I be remeberin’ shit...don’t let that whole “he smoke so his memory fucked up” get you twisted...I still got a “yo momma” joke for this nigga from tha 3rd grade cuz he said some shit on tha last day of school and then moved...

Don’t think I don’t remember you voting for me broski...I don’t forget shit...might not speak on it everyday buuuuuut...:think2: I be remeberin’ shit...don’t let that whole “he smoke so his memory fucked up” get you twisted...I still got a “yo momma” joke for this nigga from tha 3rd grade cuz he said some shit on tha last day of school and then moved...

I don’t recall voting for you ever.

But.

smsirr.gif

I don’t recall voting for you ever.

But.

smsirr.gif

Oh word?! Wellllll my nigga what can I say...you should have cuz obviously this weed got my memory AND my reasonin’ fucked up...you know you don’t reason wit’ a stoner

2BF3FFA9-C517-4F4E-9EA8-ADFF76EC116A.gif

@GrumpyOldGuy your out. @AP21 make the badge

Because of all of the other things going on around and the amount if time this took, I will say it got put on the back burner. We got 1 more elimination on Wednesday and the winner will be announced on Friday

@Duwop
@BDP™️
@Thor

Please clear your banks to 500k either by stash or sending it to someone

Back