Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Book Club - What Are You Reading?

Are we going to tell these FOO that the Land of Punt was located in the Abyssinian Highlands around the Lake Tana, the East African seaboard and the lacustrine interior of Central Africa & Central-East Africa southward Kush, the Bab El-Mandeb and Cape Guardafui, or just let her figure out...??

:Pathetic::hahaha::cont::huh?::dfbruh::hehe::mybad:

I gotta few books, There's some I can't find for free (or without hassle) so I guess I'll just buy them.

I wanted "Black People Invented Everything" and "World's Greatest Men of Color" but no dice.

Self help, motivation, business smart, how to talk to people, how to persuade people, how to overcome objections, financial advice, how to read people, confidence, how to talk, stock market etc... anything of the like, pls recommend them to me.

already have down

Think & Grow Rich
48 Laws of Power/Human Nature
The Magic of Thinking Big
How to Win Friends & Influence People
Outwitting the Devil
Develop the Leader Within You
Develop the Leader Around You
How to Master the Art of Selling Anything
The 10x Rule

What else?!

I saw vibe thread....

Umm... Off the top of my head,

Memnoch the devil....

It's a great philosophical thriller with one of my favorite literary characters the vampire Lestat.

And even though he's an extremely strong vampire, the fact that he's a vampire isn't what makes this so great.... It's multiple levels to that shit

Last edited:
Also, Walter Mosely has a dumb relevant series following a character named socrates fortlow..

The first book is called always outnumbered, always outgunned.....

I mean the story gets kinda wild by the third book.... But the first book is 100% how I feel making a legit difference in a community could go..... Again by the third book these niggaz was on the news.... But in the beginning, in the first book.... It feels so tangible

if you haven’t read this, strongly recommend it...

Other reads I’m on is Psychology of Money and Developing the Leader Within You 2.0

if you haven’t read this, strongly recommend it...

Other reads I’m on is Psychology of Money and Developing the Leader Within You 2.0
I've had this book since high school...still refer to it from time to time

I'll definitely check out the other one...sounds interesting

I've had this book since high school...still refer to it from time to time

I'll definitely check out the other one...sounds interesting

It was always on my to read list... finally got around to getting it and sheesh... straight fire... I’m going to need a new highlighter after I’m done w this book.

Just finished this morning

Spookwhosatbook.jpg

Back