Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Book Club - What Are You Reading?

Just finished listening to "The Road". Wasn't as good as I thought it would be

The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao was the shit

Now I read Dostoevsky's crime and punishment. Because I need to write research paper.
Wanted to ask a question, has anyone used the services of services that offer papers for sale?
I can't read one of Dostoevsky's books. And I need to do research on some of his books. I found a service that offers such services, here it is - https://edusson.com/research-paper-for-sale , but I wonder how well they will do their job. Your thoughts?

Last edited:
NERD ALERT

Currently reading this...

20191019_235851.jpg

I stopped reading when it got to the Transformers/Avengers team up. Didn't really care for that storyline. Skipped it and picked up where I left off last week.

Man I forgot how good these TF stories are. The Headmasters one has me hooked tho...

20191019_235918.jpg

...always like that storyline, and the Pretenders one.

S/o bought me Vol. 4 for my bday. So my goal is to collect them all. I recommend it if your Transformer comic fan.

Last edited:
NERD ALERT

Currently reading this...

View attachment 181026

I stopped reading when it got to the Transformers/Avengers team up. Didn't really care for that storyline. Skipped it and picked up where I left off last week.

Man I forgot how good these TF stories are. The Headmasters storyline has me hooked tho...

View attachment 181047

...always like that storyline, and the Pretenders one.

S/o bought me Vol. 4 for my bday. So my goal is to collect them all. I recommend it if your Transformer comic fan.
Is that Unicron?

Said avengers...smdh

Now I read Dostoevsky's crime and punishment. Because I need to write research paper.

I know that feeling, bro. Dostoevsky’s works are rather difficult to understand, and even more so for writing compositions on them. I myself had to come across a similar composition a couple of years ago. So and not was able of well-turn my thought in essay, so took advantage of help https://paidpaper.net/ to write it.

Last edited:
Finished Homegoing not long ago. That's a good ass book.
It's basically a collection of short stories.

Starts with 2 sisters that don't know each other in Ghana in the 1700s. One is sold into slavery and shipped to America. The other remains in Ghana.
Then it goes through their descendents all the way to the present.

Really dope shit

20191223_200651.jpg

Picked this up the other day. Now I just need The Vampire Lestat and Blood Communion: A Tale of Prince Lestat to complete the collection.

Killing Pablo and The Cartel by Don Winslow. I was reading Dark Alliance and The Making of an Afro-American: Martin Robinson Delany, but I've put them down for the time being.

Back