Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Book Club - What Are You Reading?

Blood Canticle is where I left off.
She dropped 3 new ones since.

Lestat takes the throne as prince of all vampires.

They build a court.

And the new threats are some cosmic ones, and also ancient vampires of the first brood....

Lestat solo'd a vampire from first brood with minimal difficulty. Dude is op'd at this point. Like the strongest amongst them thought they would have to jump homie have a chance. Lestat ended that nigga like it was nuffin.

She dropped 3 new ones since.

Lestat takes the throne as prince of all vampires.

They build a court.

And the new threats are some cosmic ones, and also ancient vampires of the first brood....

Lestat solo'd a vampire from first brood with minimal difficulty. Dude is op'd at this point. Like the strongest amongst them thought they would have to jump homie have a chance. Lestat ended that nigga like it was nuffin.

I have Prince Lestat but wanted to start over before getting into the new books.

Good idea. I need to go back. It's been like 6 years since last time I went back

I wonder if he feels like he wasted his time. Warned us the government is spying on us

Then everyone went and bought Alexa to help the government spy legally

Stopped by the library and ended up in a conversation with an old lady who is a big Stephen King fan. Once she realized I was a big fan as well she asked for my number because she has a bunch of his books that she wanted to get rid of but wanted them to go to someone who will value them. I hurried up and wrote my name and number down and gave it to her. She said they're all hardcover.

Have any of you read the Jack Reacher novels? A lady told me that they're good books to read. There are 20+ books in the series. I grab one whenever I see one for 35-50 cents. Have 4 so far but haven't read any because I'm currently revisiting The Vampire Chronicles.

Now I'm reading about how to make a good resume. Because my attempts end in failure. The resume is eight pages long. Who would read that much? I am advised to contact the service for writing a resume. Has anyone used this kind of service? Please tell me, I will be very grateful.

Last edited:
Currently reading Queen of the Damned but I came up on some classics this week...

20191002_154142.jpg

20191002_154146.jpg

20191003_124337.jpg

Back