Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Battle Of The Countries Sign Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make sure yall pick teammates who will be online to take part in this shit. If your teammate no shows that's on you.

You're not a real debater tho and nobody has ever taken you serious as one. Even on the IC you couldn't even make it out the first rounds and Kat and Chuck stayed roasting you.

You like the sound of your own voice because you have your head up your ass. You're a leader and not even the best top debater on your team and you the only nigga on there. You're as strong as your weakest link. If niggas want to win come to The African Union, if you wanna look like an idiot join Chicity.
You lying for support? Where they do that at?? Even on the IC.....pull ya receipts you doofus

Remember the last time you doubted me? Remember the last time you debated me? You got WASHED lil hoe. No different this time b

Crying crying crying and you ain't even got ya ass whipped yet

Team Chicity
Kandy
Mooney

Team Dos
Chitown

Team Sion
BlackRain
The Lonious Monk

@Sion dont think I forgot about how you and lemzola almost ruined the debates on the IC. I'm a judge now you can try that shit again if you want to

tenor.gif

Team Chicity
Kandy
Mooney
Dubbz

Team Dos
Chitown

Team Sion
BlackRain
The Lonious Monk

Jokes aside, this doesn't tell me you're gonna be impartial. You have every reason to vote against me and I'm not sure I like that.

Look man I'm only coming in debating and dipping out I don't have time for antics or back and forth with all due respect.
Long as you ain't tryna rig the topics again you wont have nothing to worry about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back