Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.
u wish I was a bird, that's the only class of people you can access. you low rent hoe.
I would like to examine this further, in person :). At your earliest convenience of course, I know you are a very busy upper class person.

Please tell me when and where and also if there will be enough room for me to swing Lucille.

Thanks-Management

I would like to examine this further, in person :). At your earliest convenience of course, I know you are a very busy upper class person.

Please tell me when and where and also if there will be enough room for me to swing Lucille.

Thanks-Management

tenor.gif

@Chi-Town B vs ABW

Man Chitown beefed with everybody on the site this year lol It was impossible for me to find all of the quotables but here's a few
If you weren't in your feels you'd realize how much of an idiot you've been these past 2 weeks. It seems you haven't come around yet, which speaks to your inherent narcissism but I digress.

The fuck I care what you think about me nigga, STFU talking to me from here on out and I'll do the same with you. You're so fucking annoying. Niggas looking for online father figures but I got the problem.

You broads sensitive about my opinion

The south ain't nothing to hate on, y'all just hillbillies and illiterate fucks

I wasn't illiterate or a hillbilly when you was in my PMs tryna holla.
Was I?

You probably her lap dog. With your fake ass.

Are you a woman? Are you a man? Do you have kids? See I tried to keep my mouth closed while they was on here dogging your ass but you chose the right one. Your wife and your fake ass divorce. Some stolen pic of some cute chick you used. How all of a sudden your “wife” knew what threads to come in on her first day. Oh and the baby that was never born. How you jumped in my inbox thinking I was gonna blow your “divorce” cover.

fPBmajZaSKCIFlzrG3Vtuw.png

All of a sudden your relationship is open like Reeseys. All of a sudden you got a lot of kids like Reesey.

Are you trying to BE Reesey. She is awesome and very unique but cmon bruh be your own man/woman.

I HAVE TIME TODAY! HOUSTON IS FLOODED, WHERE IMA GO?!

Only a loser would brag about being second fiddle to somebody else. You was just something to talk to until me and her got together and then me and you never spoke again.

You was just a time waster

@Chi-Town B vs ABW

Man Chitown beefed with everybody on the site this year lol It was impossible for me to find all of the quotables but here's a few

that was proof that some things in life are limitless. like the number of Ls one can take and still have the will to log on.

Oh nuffin personal.
Just pointing out how the top 3 looking men weren't dark. But the top 3 funniest were dark skin. Top 2 male posters dark skin. But top 3 looking are either light or "caramel"

No shade.... maybe the dark brothers ain't as attractive...And that's cool....But they straight went in on the guys for voting on light skinned women and accused the men of being color struck.

I don't think it's that deep.....

But if it is, they doing the same shit...

lol @ this nigga tryna spark a new riot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back