Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW AWARDS 2021 (Nominations)

Savage Member ‘21- @Race Jones

Best Thread Starter ‘21-

Biggest Hater ‘21-

Funniest Member ‘21

Unfunniest Member ‘21- @deadeye

Most Insightful- @mryounggun @TheNightKing @shutupGabi

Worst Opinions- I can't pick just three...There's a Fab Five of Dumbasses on here though that I rarely if ever take their opinions on anything seriously regardless the topic

Best Rivalry ‘21- Ehh I think all those back and forths are stupid

Biggest Instigator ‘21-

Fav Non US Resident- @Sion

Sportscaster Of The Year

Film Critic Of The Year

Smutster Of The Year

Coolest Guy- @mryounggun

Coolest Gal- @Whis Khalifa @Scandalust313 @shutupGabi

Best Mod ‘21- @AP2.0 @Whis Khalifa

Worst Mod ‘21- @5th Letter

Rookie Of The Year- @royalascension

Washed Award (members with 2 or more yrs on ABW)- @Old Man Cain @VIBE

Lifer (LifeTime Achievement (3 or more yrs on ABW)- @Duwop

Thread Of The Year

Member Of The Year

Yeah that's all I got....

Savage Member ‘21 @Disanthrope

Best Thread Starter ‘21 @Race Jones

Biggest Hater ‘21 @rickyrich

Funniest Member ‘21 @Big Lurko

Unfunniest Member ‘21 @Marc123

Most Insightful @Allah_U_Akbar

Worst Opinions @Race Jones

Best Rivalry ‘21 Ceasar salad aka czar of hell vs @Disanthrope

Biggest Instigator ‘21 @Marc123

Fav Non US Resident @Marc123

Sportscaster Of The Year @StringerBell

Film Critic Of The Year @neo2090

Smutster Of The Year @I LastMinute I

Coolest Guy @Rubato

Coolest Gal @Tayboo

Best Mod ‘21 @5th Letter

Worst Mod ‘21 I dont want no beef w no mod. Dont wanna run the risk of getting banned

Rookie Of The Year @royalascension

Washed Award (members with 2 or more yrs on ABW) @deadeye

Lifer (LifeTime Achievement (3 or more yrs on ABW) @Gene Parmesan

Thread Of The Year @Mister B. Vs @Race Jones thread

Member Of The Year @swiss_treatz or @Mister B.

Last edited:
What's with this "unfunniest" member thing?

Kobe wtf clip.gif

Seen a couple of people put me in that category, but I'm not a comedian or anything...........so I'm not trying to make anybody laugh.

Y'all are just salty because I don't go along with a lot of the nonsense y'all believe.........so just make up another category to say what you really feel.

That unfunniest thing is just some passive aggressive lowkey hater shit.

Plus, my reactions say different...........so, there's that too.

But y'all are the type that don't pay attention to the numbers..........so I guess I shouldn't expect that to change now.

Last edited:
Im gona vote for all women bcuz im a lame simp and its the only way i get any female attention in real life is a broad that stays 500 miles away

Lotta people are gonna ignore this, but most of these clowns switched up as soon as they came over here.

He wasn't the only one I've tried to extend an olive branch with. Got 0 response from the other poster, too. Lol so much for me trying to be the bigger man.
So the common denominator is YOU popping shit unprovoked then walking back your words like the hoe you are

All you can do is abuse your pussyhole mod powers

I said i wear your feelings bans like a badge of honor. Its a self serving act that doesn't make the site better. Its all the power you have in Life

I've been banned from a 'black" web 3 times..THREE.. over checking white latinos who get out of pocket. Facts only

Banned 2 by ap and chi caping for racist @Az and now banned by the token white latino mod @Infamous114 who i never engage with. A disgusting reality. /rant

So the common denominator is YOU popping shit unprovoked then walking back your words like the hoe you are

All you can do is abuse your pussyhole mod powers

I said i wear your feelings bans like a badge of honor. Its a self serving act that doesn't make the site better. Its all the power you have in Life

I've been banned from a 'black" web 3 times..THREE.. over checking white latinos who get out of pocket. Facts only

Banned 2 by ap and chi caping for racist @Az and now banned by the token white latino mod @Infamous114 who i never engage with. A disgusting reality. /rant

haha-weak.gif

What's with this "unfunniest" member thing?

View attachment 711070

Seen a couple of people put me in that category, but I'm not a comedian or anything...........so I'm not trying to make anybody laugh.

Y'all are just salty because I don't go along with a lot of the nonsense y'all believe.........so just make up another category to say what you really feel.

That unfunniest thing is just some passive aggressive lowkey hater shit.

Plus, my reactions say different...........so, there's that too.

But y'all are the type that don't pay attention to the numbers..........so I guess I shouldn't expect that to change now.

Ahahahahahaha. This might low key be the funniest shit you ever said on ABW. Based on this alone, we should grant his request of removing him from the 'Unfunniest Member' category.

Back