Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW 2019 NFL Pick'em league

I'm just gonna say this now...

I classically have what we call bad luck.

If the bills win. I promise you this is not over...

Cuz I also picked the pats...

And me going 0-4 in a weekend when I seem to have it on lock is 100% in line with how winning has alluded me my entire life

ColorfulWholeClumber-size_restricted.gif

Lol this was premature with the Patriots loss, but I think I got a 6 point cushion.

I would have to get every game wrong up until the conference championships, and niggaz would have to be picking the complete opposite.

I feel like we shouldn't crown me until it's mathematically impossible to catch me

I mean you been on a tear the last few weeks, I doubt a missed pick or 2 aint gonna set you back

If he misses one whole weekend he's in trouble
Well I just made my picks for this week...

And the scenario is this.

If I go 0-6 the rest of the playoffs and pick 6 champs go 6-0 the rest of the play offs

We'd be tied for the Superbowl.

So basically all I gotta do is win two more games and it's mathematically over....

If I go 2-7 including the Superbowl... I'll still win by one point even if pick 6 go 9-0

I'm not great at math, but I think that's accurate

Well I just made my picks for this week...

And the scenario is this.

If I go 0-6 the rest of the playoffs and pick 6 champs go 6-0 the rest of the play offs

We'd be tied for the Superbowl.

So basically all I gotta do is win two more games and it's mathematically over....
Well just to let you know I'm pick 6 champ lol but something like this happened to me before in the 2017 season I was in 2nd place the whole time until playoffs came and the person who had the lead kept missing picks so it boiled down to the superbowl pick and I said fuck it I'm go with philly since everyone else picked the pats and I won by 1 point

stranger things have happened...

i mean i'm happy to be this far ahead, but since it's money involved i don't want shit until everybody satisfied that it's over...

but yea i ain't forgetting to pick, lol

Back